Preview Essendon vs Gold Coast, Docklands, 23/08/2014 @ 2:10 PM (IN: Carlisle, Fantasia OUT: Melk, Heppell)

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambrose straightens up our attack, he is critical to our structure. Plays as quick as a midfielder at 194cm. Now yes I'd like to see him get the ball more but that will happen.

He also needs to play more games so that tank gets him to the right spots more often and he learns to take more of the marks he gets his hands to.

He also needs to play more games so that tank gets him to the right spots more often and he learns to take more of the marks he gets his hands to.

I agree and that will come over the next year or so

Ambrose was playing a mostly defensive role on Hurn in the first half. He did a good job. He also presented well in the second half. He needs as much footy as possible to get his eye in for the finals. A third tall with his workrate is essential if we want to win final, 2 if we're lucky.
Huh? Watching on TV I didn't notice Ambrose playing this role (not saying it isn't true), but if he did play this role, he did a poor job as Hurn carved us up in the first half.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I getting trolled right now?
No, just pointing out the facts.
I just realised this would mean nothing to those who joined us here after the infamous, inverse and far fetched Henry Slattery Effect was pointed out.
I loved that thread.

I just realised this would mean nothing to those who joined us here after the infamous, inverse and far fetched Henry Slattery Effect was pointed out.

Did the Alex Browne Effect ever become a thread?

I wonder if TRB will be tempted to rest Ryder up against a depleted ruck division at the Suns.

He has a had a heavy workload this season. Belly & Daniher could ruck this week? This is all providing that Carlisle plays

I wonder if TRB will be tempted to rest Ryder up against a depleted ruck division at the Suns.

He has a had a heavy workload this season. Belly & Daniher could ruck this week? This is all providing that Carlisle plays
I say go all in and make sure we win to secure a finals spot. That being said, Bellchambers should come in to give Paddy more of a chop out.

At the risk of being labelled a noob - what does TRB stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back