Essendon vs Richmond @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon home game, no finals for them, wet conditions, like I said before no roof. Get of your high horse, I look forward to posting in a dog's match day thread, the next time you have less than 20,000 turn up to a match. Lol

Couldn't care if you post or not in the dogs thread. Two 'big 4' teams and you pull 37,000. Weak effort by tigs fans rain or not

Couldn't care if you post or not in the dogs thread. Two 'big 4' teams and you pull 37,000. Weak effort by tigs fans rain or not
It was cold and raining, you window licking campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. 120k members between them. Should have been at least a record crowd at the G tonight.
Shame on Richmond and Essendon. Your membership dollars are just not good enough.

Forward Press Heisenberg_

Who is the mod looking after our game day thread ? Could the mod who is, please pay us the cortusey and ban those like the below from this thread please. If its good enough for opposition supporters to cry and ban us, the same should be done to them.

Lol. Nek minute eliminated from finals

Here is just a perfect example, why pages and pages of it, and they were allowed to get away with it...well, i am sure it was a mistake and not some sort of double standard.

How cute a dish licker supporter pontificating others on crowd attendances

Remove this Banner Ad

Back