Preview Essendon vs St. Kilda, Docklands, 05/07/15 @ 1:10 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide vs Geelong cancelled. Points split.
Currently sitting 7th and 10th , there is a fair chance that those 2 points will decide if these teams make the finals or not. Also a chance that they finish even and percentage decides who makes the 8

giphy.gif
Okay.

When I say "done", I don't mean not turning up for games or anything like that. I mean done having faith in the current way we're doing things, selection, coaching so forth. You misinterprated me.

Okay.

When I say "done", I don't mean not turning up for games or anything like that. I mean done having faith in the current way we're doing things, selection, coaching so forth. You misinterprated me.
You're saying you still had faith? It hasn't looked like it. Anyway, I'm just being an ass because all you ever post is negative s**t. There's plenty of critical people on this board that aren't nearly as negative as you.

Okay.

You can't just say "done" and expect to not be under interpretation :)

Pleased for NOB, being out of contract in 10 weeks and not having a chance to prove your chop is not something that should ever happen, Same for Stein, he is our tall depth and should be treated as such.

Ideally I'd have kept Edwards in for Cooney, but I'm still happy Edwards has been given a taste against two good sides so he knows where he needs to be.

Happy with that. Steinberg deserves his chance.

You're saying you still had faith? It hasn't looked like it. Anyway, I'm just being an ass because all you ever post is negative s**t. There's plenty of critical people on this board that aren't nearly as negative as you.
Yeah nah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People talk about not selecting guys that haven't earned a game (e.g. Melksham) then get upset that Edwards wasn't selected after his two disposal effort....
I just would've thought that West Coast in Perth and Hawthorn are two pretty tough games to start with. So wouldn't have been opposed to him getting another chance or two.

I wouldn't have been against giving Edwards another game. He doesn't seem naturally consistent so I would have been happy to see how he went this week. Having said that, his defensive game last week was as bad as his offensive game (2 touches) which is probably why he was dropped.

At least this post was 50% positive.
Usually the last word is the one that counts.

So if I say, nah yeah, I really just mean yeah.

I just would've thought that West Coast in Perth and Hawthorn are two pretty tough games to start with. So wouldn't have been opposed to him getting another chance or two.

O'Brien had 15, Kav had 6 in the 1.5 qtrs he took from Edwards. No excuse for 2 disposals in nearly 3 quarters of football in his position.

So you think Dyson means "no" every time he answers a question with "yeah nah"? This may totally change the way I perceive his responses.
Yeah nah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back