Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love the thread on the main board, eh QuietB.

The delusion is strong in the Bombers camp.

I think it is a condition of following them that you have to overrate your list by a factor of about 5 :eek:

Meth dogs last post to me got deleted, presumably by Doss. Would have been nice to see what he wrote. He is one who has overdosed on the kool aid

Can they even train together while being provisional?
Based on how seriously the provisional suspension is being taken I wouldn't be surprised to see them suit up for the Tour De France.

I think it is a condition of following them that you have to overrate your list by a factor of about 5 :eek:

Meth dogs last post to me got deleted, presumably by Doss. Would have been nice to see what he wrote. He is one who has overdosed on the kool aid
"Meth dogs" = brilliant.

I just love that he spends most of his time posting others thoughts in the 'delusional pearlers' thread on their board, and then goes on to say that Hawthorn's defence is overrated and behind 5 others in output....and that Essendon's is "great".

I'm guessing he doesn't know the term "ironic".

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-27/dons-want-challenge-relief

Hahaha - Yeah, no problems Jimmy - Whatever best suits you mate!!!

... Geez this club is kidding themselves - Trashed our game forever and expect concessions??? - If the AFL folds on this, it is a joke.
Essendon were the ones who wanted to draw this out in court .. You've made your bed ... Now deal with it!!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-27/dons-want-challenge-relief

Hahaha - Yeah, no problems Jimmy - Whatever best suits you mate!!!

... Geez this club is kidding themselves - Trashed our game forever and expect concessions??? - If the AFL folds on this, it is a joke.
Essendon were the ones who wanted to draw this out in court .. You've made your bed ... Now deal with it!!

That's right, if they kept proper records, and didn't try to fight every little technicality in court and just got on with things, this would be over.

f#$k em I say.

That's right, if they kept proper records, and didn't try to fight every little technicality in court and just got on with things, this would be over.

f#$k em I say.

That's what I have been saying for ages now, if they had nothing to hide they wouldn't be delaying the inevitable and trying to use every trick in the book to escape punishment. Essendon are like Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner... it's not going to happen!

f#$k em I say.
They have every right to fight every little technicality in court. As long as no-one bends over and let's them get away with it.

And yes, f#$k em.

They have every right to fight every little technicality in court. As long as no-one bends over and let's them get away with it.

And yes, f#$k em.

Not saying they don't but then don't whinge and ask for concessions when the saga drags on and on and the provisional suspensions spill over into the start of the season.

f#$k em I say.
You mean, "if they didn't shred the records".

That's one of the more amusing arguments that Bomber fans make..."ASADA have only got circumstantial evidence...".

Um, yes, because the club you follow went to extraordinary lengths to remove all trace of the program and its intentions once it became apparent that Dank had screwed the pooch.

You mean, "if they didn't shred the records".

That's one of the more amusing arguments that Bomber fans make..."ASADA have only got circumstantial evidence...".

Um, yes, because the club you follow went to extraordinary lengths to remove all trace of the program and its intentions once it became apparent that Dank had screwed the pooch.

Yeah, it's laughable isn't it. They seem to blame everyone else, yet if they actually kept the appropriate records*, all this would have been settled well and truly by now.

*Does not constitue a photo from Dean Wallis, nor notes from Tanya Hird

Spot on. f#$k em.

"CUT HIS ^%$%$ HEAD OFF!!!" :drunk:
2e7de_ORIG-WATERBOY.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SuperFooty (AFL)‏@superfooty 8m8 minutes ago
Hearing into 34 past and present @EssendonFC players on hold. Parties agree on a timeline moving forward: http://bit.ly/18wOnt7

ANOTHER delay..... I just don't get it!? Thought everyone wanted it over and done with o_O
I see this as a good sign. Punishments to be handed out on the eve of the season means games will be missed. A six month or greater ban means the whole season. Much more clean and AFL contingency plans are easier to administer. No playing a full strength squad in the second half of the season etc.

I see this as a good sign. Punishments to be handed out on the eve of the season means games will be missed. A six month or greater ban means the whole season. Much more clean and AFL contingency plans are easier to administer. No playing a full strength squad in the second half of the season etc.
I'm still expecting the AFL to allow them to play the NAB challenge matches, because they are soft as *.

Plenty more appeals to come before we see an end to this I feel.

If/when there are suspensions handed down- when does it start from? ** I thought it started from the provisional suspension. If the AFL lift the provisional suspension- then surely suspensions have to start from after the NAB Cup. You cant have it both ways- play but also back date the suspensions to the start of provisional suspension.
** Assuming there are no strange back dating provisions ala the rugby league scenario.
Bombers, if they were less pig headed and stupid, may be better off letting it be so that they are effectively serving part of their suspensions in the of season.
Anyone got any clarity on this??

Bit of perspective peoples. It hasn't been put on hold or delayed or extended. Allowing time to make written and then verbal submissions is all part of the normal process. It is progressing as it should. The tribunal will adjourn on Feb 18 to deliberate and that time period is unknown but likely to be 2-3 weeks.

That then leaves the afl with a dilemma re the pre season because if they don't intend to lift the provisional suspensions then they need to be finding players about now to fill the breach for their first nab game. Alternatively they could just abandon it. On the other hand if they lift the suspension for the pre season then they can't back date the real suspensions to last year given that they have played a game of footy and 6 months would rule out the whole year (which is about right in my view) Decisions decisions.

Bit of perspective peoples. It hasn't been put on hold or delayed or extended. Allowing time to make written and then verbal submissions is all part of the normal process. It is progressing as it should. The tribunal will adjourn on Feb 18 to deliberate and that time period is unknown but likely to be 2-3 weeks.

That then leaves the afl with a dilemma re the pre season because if they don't intend to lift the provisional suspensions then they need to be finding players about now to fill the breach for their first nab game. Alternatively they could just abandon it. On the other hand if they lift the suspension for the pre season then they can't back date the real suspensions to last year given that they have played a game of footy and 6 months would rule out the whole year (which is about right in my view) Decisions decisions.

The old Gilmeister is going to earn his money in his first year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back