Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't follow the 'maths' you are talking about.

A guilty man, with something to hide, continues the charade until all hope is gone.
Hird is a trained stock broker and would be familiar with the maths I outlined. Basically he is betting on a horse that has a 100-1 chance of winning but only paying $10 and if it loses he has to pay the bookie another $50. It's not a rational choice. Even if he thinks the worst case scenario is he won't be able to work again, he would be better off just saving money on legal fees. This is why I say it isn't about money or livelihood it is purely about his reputation and legacy etc.

Hird is a trained stock broker and would be familiar with the maths I outlined. Basically he is betting on a horse that has a 100-1 chance of winning but only paying $10 and if it loses he has to pay the bookie another $50. It's not a rational choice. Even if he thinks the worst case scenario is he won't be able to work again, he would be better off just saving money on legal fees. This is why I say it isn't about money or livelihood it is purely about his reputation and legacy etc.
Hird ceased to think and act rationally along time ago.

Just because he worked for a top stock broking company doesn't mean he was ever a stock broker. My sister worked for the same company and had day to day dealings with Hird the two days a week he'd actually turn up. He's no maths dummy though, I believe he has an Engineering Degree.

Just because he worked for a top stock broking company doesn't mean he was ever a stock broker. My sister worked for the same company and had day to day dealings with Hird the two days a week he'd actually turn up. He's no maths dummy though, I believe he has an Engineering Degree.
Yeah he did Engneering at Uni. The stock broking was just one of those 'jobs for the boys' gigs. Bit of promo for the firm I gather.

You need to acknowledge he is probably not betting with his money

It's a rational choice when you know that not fighting for the evidence to be quashed could see you behind bars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a rational choice when you know that not fighting for the evidence to be quashed could see you behind bars.
If the rumours of what he supposedly did is true he deserves jail. Are the asada interviews with the players really going to make a difference to that outcome? It doesn't appear that anyone has investigated any of the medical personal involved in the injection program. There is no way a doctor can prescribe compounds and not keep records of that prescription. Therapies would not normally be administered from unlabeled vials either. It also appears some doctors wrote prescriptions for some of the players without ever seeing the players in person. A lot of dodgey activity being ignored. Appears little appetite to pursue it.

Turd is so foolish. I recall when he copped a big 20k fine many years back for umpire abuse, he took to the footy show to somehow morally gain public support... His character and actions speak volumes.

This is such a huge dent to his so called squeaky clean reputation. It could not have happened to a greater guy!

I saw him at zanuba in toorak once and we started a chant with my mates really loudly in the coffee shop, "drug cheat, there's only one drug chest, there's only one drug cheat, there's only one drug cheat..." (In the tune of "keano" the man utd chant).... The awkwardness in the coffee shop was priceless. The grins by so many... He quickly got out of there.

You are a b itch hird!

KOLOKOTRONIS

If the rumours of what he supposedly did is true he deserves jail. Are the asada interviews with the players really going to make a difference to that outcome? It doesn't appear that anyone has investigated any of the medical personal involved in the injection program. There is no way a doctor can prescribe compounds and not keep records of that prescription. Therapies would not normally be administered from unlabeled vials either. It also appears some doctors wrote prescriptions for some of the players without ever seeing the players in person. A lot of dodgey activity being ignored. Appears little appetite to pursue it.
I tend to agree. Remember, the interviews were held in conjunction with the AFL. I presume if the police suspected foul play they could just subpoena the transcripts from the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back