Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

World Today radio program just announced that Hal Hunter has won access to interview between Hird, AFL and ASADA. Discovery for a possible case against Essendon in relation to a failed duty of care.
James Hird likes this. The truth will finally come out

James Hird likes this. The truth will finally come out
With all the notes Tuna Hird took it shouldn't be a problem.

PS: how come Tuna Tirds notes haven't been subpoenaed by any of the court hearings......maybe they think they aren't worth anything either :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest recent indicator to me of which way CAS may rule is Essendon hand-delivering letters of thanks to its' members over the past few weeks. A club as cynical as the Bombres wouldn't do that unless they're expecting bad news and are being proactive to minimize the fallout.

So Hal, gets all of this...
"The judge said Hunter's lawyers had requested:
The records of any and all injections, medical interventions, supplements or treatments, administered to Hunter by the club or its employees and agents.
Records of all blood tests requested by Dank.
Copies of any consent forms associated with any of these supplements, injections, or other treatments and medical interventions.
The PowerPoint presentation between February and March 2012 to the playing group supporting the supplements program and vouched for by then senior coach James Hird and senior players and attended by Dank and other staff, and where players were assured the program was ASADA (Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority) and WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) compliant.
Consent forms for those supplements that were signed by the players during the presentation.
Details of substances administered between February 2012 and April 2012 by Dank and via an IV drip at an off-site clinic known as Skinovate.
Details of injections given to Hunter at the HyperMed Clinic."

But then also, it looks like the AFL aren't exactly being completely helpful...
"A search of the league’s database on the investigation — which contained 3220 separate files — produced enough documents mentioning Hunter to fill a dozen lever arch folders.

“I think the legal solution amidst the tension and the complications is for the AFL to discover the individual page or pages from its database that refer to the plaintiff by name, as volunteered,” Mr Mukhtar said."

Gee, I wonder why they'd be doing that.

The AFL is so corrupt its not funny.

I hope Essendon get done just to embarass the AFL and their administrators.

Plus Doc Reid needs to go. Thats a disgrace.
Been saying that for a long time, well before the demetriou administration
The only chance of it being solved is a breakaway league, with a maximum of 12-14 teams
So no chance

I worry about Essendon surviving.

Would hate to lose the feeling of beating them at the G.

If they get banned for two years (the players) with the follow-up legal action they might not survive...
They won't die, the AFL will do everything in its power to ensure they don't as Essendon is a big cash cow. They'll make Carlton of 2002-2007 look like current day Hawthorn though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back