Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to read it back a few times to work out who you were addressing. savagelunchbox I'm still a bit confused by it. Hawks supporters calling me out?

I think :drunk: he was addressing hawk supporters who doubted the process and lance at the same time

It's actually a word-for-word copy of a post from Demonland, but with Hawks posters and references to this board instead of referencing Bomber posters who were querying Lance's statements that the Demonland poster knew nothing.

Sav just likes confusing us all..

It's actually a word-for-word copy of a post from Demonland, but with Hawks posters and references to this board instead of referencing Bomber posters who were querying Lance's statements that the Demonland poster knew nothing.

Sav just likes confusing us all..

I'm still confused but at least you get it
Mixed in with the other craziness and you need to be certified to work it out

Fletcher playing his 400th this weekend, and wouldn't you know it, the Essenscum* utensil suckers in the meeja are in overdrive.

As he's one of the 34*, I won't be applauding him.

Be a sad day if/when he overtakes Tucky's record, when we all know he should be serving a two-year ban (and hence his career should already be over)... :mad:

Fletcher playing his 400th this weekend, and wouldn't you know it, the Essenscum* utensil suckers in the meeja are in overdrive.

Be a sad day if/when he overtakes Tucky's record, when we all know he should be serving a two-year ban (and hence his career should already be over)... :mad:
Don't stress, even if he plays for the rest of the year, he'll be suspended for the next two years. Can't see him training through just to play the extra couple of games.

Regardless, it will be most instructive to compare how each player reached the mark: Tucky = no games target ahead of him to chase, unlucky not to win the BnF in his second to last season, last game = a winning grand final.
Fletcher = assisted towards the record in a team marking time, plays only select games (e.g. periodically rested and no longer plays games involving travel).
If he loses this record (and current trends suggest he eventually will), Tucky might have to content himself with being the only seven time premiership player!

I like Fletcher. I don't like many of those flogs, but Fletcher is ok

I rarely disagree with your posts, but Fletcher is an *Essendon Drug Cheat.
And his father was a squib.

I have always hated both of them.

Regardless, it will be most instructive to compare how each player reached the mark: Tucky = no games target ahead of him to chase, unlucky not to win the BnF in his second to last season, last game = a winning grand final.
Fletcher = assisted towards the record in a team marking time, plays only select games (e.g. periodically rested and no longer plays games involving travel).
If he loses this record (and current trends suggest he eventually will), Tucky might have to content himself with being the only seven time premiership player!

Poor Tucky. Imagine having 7 premierships as your only claim to fame.
How will the poor fella deal with that? :cool:

I'm still confused but at least you get it
Mixed in with the other craziness and you need to be certified to work it out
Lance signed up to Demonland to try and fight our guy. When Lance got called out, he started crying along the lines of "Stop playing the man, it makes you weak." to which our guy responded in full attack mode. Here's the rundown...

Our guy:
I agree with WhisperingJack. Anyone who knows anything about trolling knows how destructive it can be to a forum, and Uppercut has a reputation of being reasonable initially then totally destructive as his namesake "SanityPrevails" was. Believe me, we don't need it.

If you don't agree, I suggest you read what he has said about DL and DLers on BF. It has been extremely abusive and irrational -.typical trolling behaviour.

Having said that, I agree it is useful to get rational debate from opposition supporters as we do have on DL from time to time. It adds a useful perspective to what can be biased debate on here, but I don't think that is what we are dealing with here.

Lance:
bit ironic really you making a post like that, when all you're doing is playing the man. I thought maybe you'd have the nuts to actually debate the issue, but you do strike me as a bit of a flat track bully so maybe not

Our guy:
Oh really? I would have thought most of my posts are reasoned and extensive, often to the frustration of others on here. I have never been accused of being superficial. Maybe that is your problem. I have challenged you in the past the take down my arguments point by point and you have not been able to. Why? Because your position is indefensible and you know it. And also I notice that a number of your fellow bomber supporters on big footy know it as well, questioning your continuous assertion over a number of months that "that bloke on Demonland knows nothing", and then when the WADA appeal came out, you all of a sudden went very quiet. Some of your fellow supporters didn't. They thought maybe the narrative on Demonland had a point.

I look forward to your detailed rebuttal of what we have been asserting, rather than your usual narrative of character assassination.

...Lance hasn't been back there since to defend his club and take down our guy's points. He knows he's beaten and they know all about his modus operandi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Fletcher. I don't like many of those flogs, but Fletcher is ok
Meh, he's part of the 34.

He should be held to greater account than most of them for turning a blind eye to the swift increase in injections.

Meh, he's part of the 34.

He should be held to greater account than most of them for turning a blind eye to the swift increase in injections.

You have to wonder if he would of been so blase if it had been his own son on the receiving end of these unknown injections.

What am I thinking, Tim Watson doesn't have a problem with his son being used as a pin cushion so why would I think fletcher would.

Credit to him for making it to 400 games - he has been a fine player for them but personally I'm no fan - those legs and arms of his have been used quite regularly to take players out of the game - lots of mongrel about him and I agree, of all the players, this is one guy who should of been asking lots of questions

Lance signed up to Demonland to try and fight our guy. When Lance got called out, he started crying along the lines of "Stop playing the man, it makes you weak." to which our guy responded in full attack mode. Here's the rundown...

Our guy:

Lance:

Our guy:

...Lance hasn't been back there since to defend his club and take down our guy's points. He knows he's beaten and they know all about his modus operandi.

Thanks SLB - I haven't been on HTB for a while but he does appear to once again and he ain't alone to have "toned" it down. I suspect a lot of them will disappear completely or at least only post in their own forums should everything go South. God help all of us if it doesn't

Lance, you might want to tone it down a bit.

Sucking his cyber wha!?

Sheesh, no.

Just relaying his considerably strong thoughts on where this was headed, to the masses. And he was right, was he not?

Good to see your quest to prove that everyone has the wrong end of the stick has seen you not only spend considerable time on all the team boards of BF, but now also signing up to Demonland.

Does WADA have a forum where you can argue that's it not what it looks like? Maybe you can convince the world before it's too late?

Or do you revert to "everyone else was doing it, but not us, we was scapegoated!".
didn't you ask me to stop posting here?

Does anyone have any sympathy for Port Adelaide?

Did they not realise that Ryder and Monfries had potential 2 year bans hanging over their heads?
Monfries they traded without the knowledge so sympathy there.

Ryder and the other players like Crameri which were traded after the ASADA investigation began is a different case. The clubs knew the risks.

Monfries they traded without the knowledge so sympathy there.

Ryder and the other players like Crameri which were traded after the ASADA investigation began is a different case. The clubs knew the risks.

Agree completely with Ryder

Not sure how much sympathy I have with Monfries - there were strong rumours around club land in 2012 that something had gone wrong with the Bombers sports science program

didn't you ask me to stop posting here?
I sure did.

But if you're going to post rubbish on your own board, then it seemed only fair I got a right of reply here....where you were bound to lurk soon enough.

I sure did.

But if you're going to post rubbish on your own board, then it seemed only fair I got a right of reply here....where you were bound to lurk soon enough.
did you get all offended by my colourful phrasing did you, during your own bit of lurking?

Sorry mate, but I just find it hilarious that you've been so savage about fogdog whilst slurping up the same rubbish from another fogdog just because it aligns with your opinion. That's funny.

Also amusing is that you and DL people erroneously accuse me of signing up over there, then appear to have a problem with me actually signing up to address that error. Like I said all along, I have no issues at all standing by my posts, I don't need to use an alias to do so

did you get all offended by my colourful phrasing did you, during your own bit of lurking?

Sorry mate, but I just find it hilarious that you've been so savage about fogdog whilst slurping up the same rubbish from another fogdog just because it aligns with your opinion. That's funny.

Also amusing is that you and DL people erroneously accuse me of signing up over there, then appear to have a problem with me actually signing up to address that error. Like I said all along, I have no issues at all standing by my posts, I don't need to use an alias to do so
Take it elsewhere and stop stinking up our board

Our guy:

Lance:

Our guy:

"our guy"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back