Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a thread on the rumour board saying exactly that, and he was going to pull the pin at the end of year.... Just in time to take 2 yrs off.

There was a thread on the rumour board saying exactly that, and he was going to pull the pin at the end of year.... Just in time to take 2 yrs off.
Exactly, how convenient. He'll prob delude himself into thinking he'll do what his old man did and comeback and win a flag after a few years after 'retiring'.

Worlds+Smallest+Violin.jpg

So I normally post on the North board when feeling like kicking Essendon when they are down, but considering their team is almost as gutless as the dons and they have a s**t coach they need to sack too, that feels somewhat inappropriate.

I just cruised over to the Essendon board to engage in a bit of schadenfreude and am in hysterics that the Hird defender's last resort position is that there is 'no point' in sacking Hird. What kind of laughable defence is that?

Of course there is a point. Your team just got beaten by 110 points against the Saints. They are fast becoming a hybrid of Richmond, Melbourne, Carlton and Fremantle at their absolute lowest ebbs, along with their own unique brand of original insanity, and it is truly fascinating to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I normally post on the North board when feeling like kicking Essendon when they are down, but considering their team is almost as gutless as the dons and they have a s**t coach they need to sack too, that feels somewhat inappropriate.

I just cruised over to the Essendon board to engage in a bit of schadenfreude and am in hysterics that the Hird defender's last resort position is that there is 'no point' in sacking Hird. What kind of laughable defence is that?

Of course there is a point. Your team just got beaten by 110 points against the Saints. They are fast becoming a hybrid of Richmond, Melbourne, Carlton and Fremantle at their absolute lowest ebbs, along with their own unique brand of original insanity, and it is truly fascinating to watch.
There isn't a point when it will cost them close to $6m to do it when in a few months time, CAS will do it for free.

I, for one, hope Hird continues coaching for another decade.

lol... watching the 7 coverage and they have the voice of Tim and Tird talking of how Watson improved his fitness. "Hard work"
"Hard drugs", more like it.

To think that EFC* put so much faith in this dud coach. This messiah who was supposed to take them to the promised land has totally screwed the club. They've sacrificed integrity, reputation and the good faith of a good percentage of their members. It must be only beginning to dawn on them what a long, hard road they're staring down in order to get back to anywhere near where they were four years ago.

**ck Essendon! I'm James Hird.

How they are able to get away with their rubbish propaganda is beyond me. Look at Hird in the coaches box, he's lost the plot. And to have Tim Watson talking up his cheat of a son, and footage of him kissing Sammy/Cotchin's medals repeated over and over is disgusting.

Look at Hird in the coaches box
In all the shots I saw he was alone.

Edit: PS, I think I've been banned from the * board. First time ever. All I said was tanking wasn't an option for them as when WADA is finished and team bans hit they won't have any picks to work with. Worth the ban, ***king scum.

Edit: PS, I think I've been banned from the * board. First time ever. All I said was tanking wasn't an option for them as when WADA is finished and team bans hit they won't have any picks to work with. Worth the ban, ***king scum.

Definitely look like they're tanking. Or maybe just actually shithouse.

It's best to just read and laugh.

Eldo just text me this.

Best comment from bomberblitz..."clear out the boys club at AFL house, get replacements who will tell WADA to GAGF! Then watch Hird and the players hold up the cup in 2016!"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back