Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close associate then?
Nah, not that I know of. I think he just generally really wants to believe that everything in that book is 110% correct in order to facilitate his mutterings that it's all just a big misunderstanding and that despite Essendon having some 'governance' issues, the AFL are the ones who really need to be held to account.

I haven't read the book, but it's clear to see why Essendon fans are trying to push it on everyone.

TNTre

All Australian
Apr 23, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn

toomanysquibs

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2006
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
All part of the movie script. This is the part where he gets amnesia and can't remember any drugs, or Stephen dank, and wonders why Goddard and Chapman are there.

Or he claims he was side swiped by the one armed man, who perpetrated the whole thing and has been trying to frame him for it. Then he'll escape in dramatic fashion, and be pursued by the new head of WADA, Tommy Lee Jones.

TNTre

All Australian
Apr 23, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Or he claims he was side swiped by the one armed man, who perpetrated the whole thing and has been trying to frame him for it. Then he'll escape in dramatic fashion, and be pursued by the new head of WADA, Tommy Lee Jones.
Could you imagine the scene at the dam? Hird tossing his wet golden locks insistently stating "I'm innocent!". I'm expecting Goddard to send me a royalties cheque.

Apparently he was on his way to deliver the only copy of those spreadsheets to WADA that he found under the couch, but unfortunately they fell down the stormwater drain and washed away.

toomanysquibs

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2006
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
How many adults, with a sporting background are involved in 'single bicycle accidents'?

His is a 'special' kind of sporting genius.

No wonder he hugged that fan in that 'famous' piece of feel good footage. If he'd tried to high five the guy, Golden locks would probably broken the guys jaw with his face, as he fell over the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back