Essential Power Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

just called the club to ask about the membership and he said they're bringing out a new membership option.

Essential Power Western Gold - $305 - Priority GF allocation - unreserved seating in the western stand

Essential Power Western Platinum - $370 - GUARENTEED GF allocation - unreserved seating in the western stand

He also said there's plenty of seating available and current members have 1st priority to upgrade so as long as i send my renewal back quick smart i shouldn't have any issues upgrading!

just called the club to ask about the membership and he said they're bringing out a new membership option.

Essential Power Western Gold - $305 - Priority GF allocation - unreserved seating in the western stand

Essential Power Western Platinum - $370 - GUARENTEED GF allocation - unreserved seating in the western stand

He also said there's plenty of seating available and current members have 1st priority to upgrade so as long as i send my renewal back quick smart i shouldn't have any issues upgrading!

Those memberships are not new. The only thing different is they have added the word western.

Having sat in the red seats in the eastern stand for the Stones concert, what I assume is the Club 1870/Platinum seats for footy, I have no doubt they are the best seats in the house to watch footy. You are definitely closer to the the field than in the western stand.

The level 3 seats in the eastern stand are second only to the first dozen rows of the Bill O"Reilly stand at the SCG in terms of being elevated and close to the field of all the AFL grounds in Oz. I sat in the Oreilly stand at the SCG when it cost bugger all to sit there for 4 seasons and was determined to get the equivalent seats at AO.

The level 3 seats in the eastern stand are second only to the first dozen rows of the Bill O"Reilly stand at the SCG in terms of being elevated and close to the field of all the AFL grounds in Oz. I sat in the Oreilly stand at the SCG when it cost bugger all to sit there for 4 seasons and was determined to get the equivalent seats at AO.

The Medallion club at Etihad are pretty good too.

Really? when i looked online it only had 1 type of essential power membership...

They are both there at the weareportadelaide.com.au/membership

Having sat in the red seats in the eastern stand for the Stones concert, what I assume is the Club 1870/Platinum seats for footy, I have no doubt they are the best seats in the house to watch footy. You are definitely closer to the the field than in the western stand.
I love my seat in the Riverbank Stand (tier one) directly above the Port race and right in front of the Magarey Room. I will never move from them during the minor round.

I sat in the club 1870 seats for the Richmond final and it is a great place to watch the footy. You are right on top of the action.

I've got unreserved Essential power in the western stand before they brought out the other options for there.
Think I might move to the southern stand, or keep Essential Power and buy a secondary. I got two groups of people who want to sit in different spots. I'm trying to convince the bastards to all sit together(they all know each other)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe our churn rate of club members between Footy Park and Adelaids Oval was 4%. If that is repeated then only about 550 of the 13,500 GF Guarantee memberships will turn over in 2015 and approx 1,200 of our 30,000+ 11 game memberships.

We have over 4,000 people wait listed to become 11 game members and the majority are in the 15-30 age group.
Thanks for that Rain Man lol. How the .... do you know this stuff?

Thanks for that Rain Man lol. How the .... do you know this stuff?
Know the right people and you get the right data. Bit like the "needs to know basis" you would have experienced in your previous life.

Hey fellas/Phillies I'm overseas with limited net access at the moment. I have been splitting an AAMI/AO membership with a fruit tingles supporter for years. But I got screwed with finals tickets this year and want to flip over to an essential package with the club this year. I can't access my emails overseas for some reason so I don't know when memberships are offered/if it'll be easy to get two memberships.

If any one can fill me in on release dates/if I can upgrade easily (have priority over non-members) that would be awesome.

Sorry if this has been answered but it's a bit too hard to go through all the previous pages.

Fingers crossed everything will fall into place when I get back on home soil in late November!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back