NCAA Etihad to Host PAC 12 Bowl Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf are you babbling on about now
USC and UCLA are from the same conference.
It's impossible for there to be 2 teams in the same conference in the same bowl game*

*Well, unless they matchup in the playoff, and that's not the game coming to Melbourne, so it's still physically impossible for your prediction to occur.

Wazzu v Hawaii

Passing galore.
lol. Could set a record for longest ever game (gametime)!

Could have 250 plays! (Including 200 passes and knowing the 2 teams, 100 incompletions :p )

USC and UCLA are from the same conference.
It's impossible for there to be 2 teams in the same conference in the same bowl game*

*Well, unless they matchup in the playoff, and that's not the game coming to Melbourne, so it's still physically impossible for your prediction to occur.
Sorry I didn't read bowl game part. Assumed it would be a regular season game.

Well the NFL is miles better and its players aren't screwed over.
What do you mean?
95% of the ignoramus' just like offence. That's all 95% of college football is. If you love offence, you'll love the bowl.

Well the NFL is miles better

NFL players are better and get paid.

The college game is better to watch, and there are more exciting games a month in college than the entire NFL season. without college there would not be any No huddle/tempo or Spread or Pistol offences.

I would watch College weekend over a NFL weekend. and then there is the traditions and tailgating. In the NFL the entire stadium isnt wearing the one color or the entire sections dedicated to the same stuff. Check out some pics of stands when big schools having "Blackouts" or "Whiteouts". And in College Blackout isnt a bad word for ticket sales like in the NFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but other than North Carolina, no one even tries to match the SEC.

The Ohio State have tried, remember the Tattoo stuff and the cars for Pryor? and now Myer is there so it could be worse.

And USC always try to buy everyone, and the whispers around UCLA and Oregon.

The college game is better to watch, and there are more exciting games a month in college than the entire NFL season. without college there would not be any No huddle/tempo or Spread or Pistol offences.

When you have 240+/- games a month compared to 64 odds are you'll get a few more exciting games. There's also a lot more blowouts *Yawn* if its not my team inflicting it!

If college fb was a superior game, the rookies wouldn't struggle so much at NFL level.

Its american football-lite.

What do you mean?
95% of the ignoramus' just like offence. That's all 95% of college football is. If you love offence, you'll love the bowl.

You know that, i know that and guys on BF know that.

But do the averaged casual football fans know that?

It wont be a done deal till early next year when the NCAA commission it and sign off on the sponsors. Everything else can be worked out before then. but the game wont happen for more than 18 months.

But i dont think it will be a sell out because the less informed fan will think "ohh its just college football not NFL so i dont care"
The less informed fans don't know the difference between the NFL and NCAA

Person: "Oh yeah, I love the NFL!"
Me: "What team do you follow?"
Person: "The Flordida Gators!"
Me: "Riiigghtttttt"

(This has actually happened before, and I had to disappoint them by informing them of the truth)

Last edited:
Don't kid yourselves. If I was available to be there (I wont), you'd all be there for the main attraction/sideshow -- me. The football would get quickly dull with me in the middle of the BF get-together.

How do you know you won't be available if we don't know the dates yet??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back