Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Belgium

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other team

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sterling's agent currently poring over his 'Dummies Guide to Representing Footballers' to work out if there's a way for Raheem to get out of his England contract and seek a transfer to Germany.

Same old England... bring in some new faces, not even bothering to try something new, and when they do, it's for 15 mins, and the play the guy in the wrong position. Let's just continue to play Rooney and Sterling as usual, not like we haven't seen that before, and not like they'll have the chance to. It's not like Vardy and Austin (or any of the U21 players, or other new players) can bring some new energy that will shake up the English team and actually create competition, spurring the regulars to get better and actually look like a top nation on the big stage.

Say what you like about Germany, Italy, and even the Netherlands dropping points, at least they try to alter their lineups, so when it comes to the real business, they've got a lot of options, and they do it as efficiently as possible.

England, let's put away Slovenia and San Marino, only to get found out by a bigger teams, because you're one dimensional, and your players are not used to raising the tempo.

I only watched for Vardy (Don't care, he got his cap, and that's only a big plus for us. I only bothered with the Ireland game since I knew he wouldn't come against Slovenia), and I can see why people don't bother with England games. No Clyne, Walcott on the bench (I approve of Wilshire, and it looks like he showed why with a nice brace), Sterling giving it up (this guy is worth £50m? Is that in Sterling or Egyptian?), Rooney with no competition at all. The people want to see positive and energetic football, and this England side is dull and heartless. They're not exactly one for the neutral.

Please note that what I say is only really directed at the players at the international level, although I do have my doubts on Sterling (Good old English tax).

On other teams... sigh, Belgium. Now you've got Bosnia and Israel on your tail. Failure to at least draw against at least one (never mind both) could lead to some serious nerves. It's one thing to have all that possession, it's another to actually be damaging with it. Fellaini would've helped, and Denayer has done pretty well.

Also... lol, Greece. Again to the Faroe Islands? Proving that it wasn't a fluke.

Schmeichel got a clean sheet against the Serbians, kept the Danish in the game. Fuchs did well for Austria. Not a bad goal from Janko: http://streamable.com/n8wb

I don't think you even watched the game, we played well in the second half. Pretty fluid and entertaining I thought.

Look Hodgson is no genius we all know that, but he has actually brought quite a few new players in over the last year or so. No one is under any illusions about England anymore, but to say things like "what is the point of the England football team" are just words from someone who is a bit on the stupid side if you ask me. Deserved to be called out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny that, seeing this is an Aussie Rules site. And we all know how much the generic Aussie bogan loves a Pom

Where did the England bashing come from? England are not s**t. They are not one of the better nations at the moment but they're not s**t.

He defends England from comments like "England are s**t" "Whats the point of the English football team" and he gets called the worst poster. Bizarre.

Anyway, Jack Wilshere's goal. Woof.

Where did the England bashing come from? England are not s**t. They are not one of the better nations at the moment but they're not s**t.

He defends England from comments like "England are s**t" "Whats the point of the English football team" and he gets called the worst poster. Bizarre.

Anyway, Jack Wilshere's goal. Woof.
You obviously haven't been in the transfer thread.

And also, they are not good.

Just thought I'd come in the Euro 2016 qualifiers thread and laugh at the team with the best record in the Euro 2016 qualifiers. :rolleyes:

This Cruyff person seems to have taken a dislike to me for no particular reason - unless it's for the sole reason for supporting Spurs.

If you would please explain Cruyff why you are upset about postings in the transfer thread...

Back