Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Belgium

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other team

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For what it's worth, I've voted for Germany to win the Euros. Seem like a safe bet - football is never that straightforward of course, but if I were a betting man...

I notice the haters always follow english football and support English teams. Funny that !!!

Teams that aren't made up of many English players, which still gives us the right to laugh at the National Side. So what?

Teams that aren't made up of many English players, which still gives us the right to laugh at the National Side. So what?
They are still English teams.

If you hate the "poms" so much why not follow the Spainish league? Always makes me laugh

Can we end this nationalistic pissing contest? WealstoneRaider, this is predominantly an Aussie forum. We are going to get stick once in a while, just as we'd give stick if the roles were reversed. It's banter, and I wouldn't rise to the bait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

How can you hate the England Football team? Best comedy act since the Young Ones.

I love em, and all their shitness.

England fans tend to be bellends though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are still English teams.

If you hate the "poms" so much why not follow the Spainish league? Always makes me laugh

Who said anything about hate? I'm amused by how poor the national team goes. None of my club's players play for said team so where is the connection? I follow the Soccerroos but don't follow each league that contains Australian players.

How can you hate the England Football team? Best comedy act since the Young Ones.

I love em, and all their shitness.

England fans tend to be bellends though.
Bit harsh that isn't it? We're not ALL bad...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I dunno about that. It was an Albanian who flew the drone into a Serbian home game. Of course the crowd was gonna react badly.

Whoever started it should be punished more severely. Albania's been awarded a win for being s**t stirring pricks.

Croatia were also only deducted a point for their crowd's behavior towards Italy and having a Swastika on the field. That's well and truly not enough.

Whoever started it should be punished more severely. Albania's been awarded a win for being s**t stirring pricks.

I'm sure Serbia's poor crowd behavior record at international games didn't have anything to do with it :rolleyes:. Don't have to go very far back i.e. games against Italy in 2010, England U21 against England and many more. So in your eyes of course, the away team national flag being shown at an international game justifies the animal-like behavior of Serb hooligans towards the Albanian players. And of course, how a convicted criminal who was supposed to be jailed was actually one of the people that In fact entered the field. Yes, I'm talking about Bogdanov. The more I think about it, not sure how they still managed to not get expelled from the comp all together. Serbs must have some really influential friends high up in UEFA.

The violence towards the players wasn't justified but flying a Greater Albania flag (which includes Kosovo) at a Serbia home game is like poking a bear with a stick. Albania do not deserve 3 points at all IMO.

Yeah there was a provocation just like the customary provocative chants frim serbian hooligans. Do you violently attack players based on a provocation? And as for the matter of 3 points, if Russia can get the 3 points from their keeper being hit with a plastic bottle, where does that leave Albania then?!

Some interesting games over the next few days for these. Netherlands play Iceland tonight, with Iceland currently 1st and Netherlands 3rd. Wales play Cyprus while Belgium play Bosnia. If Wales win that match, I'd say they're all but qualified.

Then you have Germany playing Poland tomorrow, the top two of that group, with Ireland and Scotland needing to pick up wins against Georgia and Gibraltar to maintain any hope of breaking into the top two.

Back