Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Belgium

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other team

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wales were only a couple of minutes away from qualifying but Belgium scored in Cyprus. Wales celebrations on ice for a little while but shouls still go through.
Czech Republic and Iceland through this morning

Holland... 3rd in the World Cup, now 4th in a qualifying group behind 3 teams that didn't qualify for Brazil.

After Belgium's 2 games it has become clear KDB is now entirely running the show. Everything goes via him at the moment and he makes it all happen - an assist and a goal on Friday morning, a great long ball that lead to the goal this morning... It's also almost incomprehensible that Nainggolan wasn't taken to Brazil last year - you cannot leave him out of the team anymore.

It's also almost incomprehensible that Nainggolan wasn't taken to Brazil last year - you cannot leave him out of the team anymore.

He is an absolute beast, one of my favourite players. One of the best box-to-box midfielders in the world now, probably doesn't get enough recognition outside of Belgian and Roma/Serie A fans.

Unbelievable what has happened to the Dutch! Also, Croatia were looking good to finish top of their group prior to this past weekend, now they're down to 3rd after poor results vs Azerbaijan and Norway.

He is an absolute beast, one of my favourite players. One of the best box-to-box midfielders in the world now, probably doesn't get enough recognition outside of Belgian and Roma/Serie A fans.

Belgians knew he was playing great in Italy but every time he pulled on a Belgian shirt he froze, which he also admitted in interviews. That's why he wasn't taken to Brazil. Witsel was our regular DM and I guess Defour was chosen ahead of him. But last season he suddenly found his Roma form for Belgium too and he was MOTM in France earlier this season and today as well. He's taken over from Witsel now who is playing in a different role now.

Iceland have a smaller population than Luxembourg and for them to qualify for the Euro is remarkable. Hope they can make it to Russia with this group:

23px-Flag_of_Croatia.svg.png
Croatia
21px-Flag_of_Iceland.svg.png
Iceland
23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
Ukraine
23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey
23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
Finland

Very doable IMO.

No LVG, no Netherlands

I think he's suited to international football management because he's tolerable in small doses.

Usually pisses off players and/or management with his abrasiveness at club level. Stints at Barcelona & Bayern previously ended unceremoniously. Will be interesting to see if he lasts for you guys.

I think he's suited to international football management because he's tolerable in small doses.

Usually pisses off players and/or management with his abrasiveness at club level. Stints at Barcelona & Bayern previously ended unceremoniously. Will be interesting to see if he lasts for you guys.
LVG will see out his contract and i'd imagine will be given an advisory role if he wants it.... a wealth of knowledge there.

Tought spot for Danny Blind. Hiddink farked up and now Blind gets a real baptism of fire which is not an ideal way to enter management.

IMO, LVG got the most out of the Netherlands squad he had, maybe even too much as RVP played through pain and injury and it farked up his season at United.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very vital point for Northern Ireland, a goal and a man down down to Hungary and equalised woth pretty much the last touch of the day

Back