Europa League 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Paulinho did his best to get his exit papers stamped with a very poor 45mins in Cyrprus. 75th minute substitute Lamela saved us from embarrassment with 2 assists in 6 minutes when he came on

Wake up in Dubai and put on sky news.
Sports section comes up.

1) Balotelli to Liverpool rumours
2) Tottenham-That Cyprus team highlights and score.

Nothing else.

Is Hull really that irrelevant to the English eye?

Wake up in Dubai and put on sky news.
Sports section comes up.

1) Balotelli to Liverpool rumours
2) Tottenham-That Cyprus team highlights and score.

Nothing else.

Is Hull really that irrelevant to the English eye?

Considering even Fox Sports News here in Aus reported on our game, I'd find it incredibly surprising for there to be no mention of it in England.

Nice try though.

Considering even Fox Sports News here in Aus reported on our game, I'd find it incredibly surprising for there to be no mention of it in England.

Nice try though.
It was the 3am edition, the 7am edition had the score though. Nothing else, but they at least had the score.

Full time, Huddlestone blocked on the line in the last minute. Ref sounds like he had a shocker but we got a penalty out of it and a red card so can't really complain. Will help us focus on the Premier League, but pretty upsetting not to get into the group stage.

Full time, Huddlestone blocked on the line in the last minute. Ref sounds like he had a shocker but we got a penalty out of it and a red card so can't really complain. Will help us focus on the Premier League, but pretty upsetting not to get into the group stage.
That's a bummer. You were always going to stay up, Europe would have been great for your lads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hoping we get a decent draw. Me and a mate are very keen for a Europa League away day. Anywhere but the eastern block and too far north in Scandinavia this time would good

FML Besiktas and Partizan Belgrade. Value my life too much for that. Down to 4 sides worth travelling to in pot 4, A.Tripolis of Greece, Lokeren of Belgium, Helsinki & Aalborg of Denmark. We'll end up with the Azerbijani side for sure

BwNBr9tIAAAs3qR.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back