Europa League 2014/15

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
As evidenced by the posting %'s in this thread - they don't care.

You do know before tonight Everton weren't actually in the competition? And we entered a round before Spurs? :rolleyes:

Also, since this idiotic post, have a look at the posts from Spurs/Toffees.

You do know before tonight Everton weren't actually in the competition? And we entered a round before Spurs? :rolleyes:

Also, since this idiotic post, have a look at the posts from Spurs/Toffees.

You were posting in this thread endlessly before Hull joined the competition.

You were posting in this thread endlessly before Hull joined the competition.

Demonstrating even further that my posting in this thread wasn't directly linked to Hull being in the comp.. :confused:

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Not if you keep making yourself look silly it wont!

Until the matchdays of course the posts will dry up just like the Champions League thread. But hey lets leave it to the United supporter to dictate how a European football thread is going to go in 2014/15
Pretty well put.

Let the thread run its course. It will obviously be more popular during weeks with matches. Whoever wants to discuss it is perfectly entitled to do that.

chargers 09

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
A shithole
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Baltimore Ravens
Just out of interest does the winner usually come from teams getting eliminated from CL?

I reckon it'll be interesting to see how the sides dumped out of the Champions League treat it, because presumably they'd be on course for a CL spot in their league anyway - I say presumably because of their calibre, but who knows what could happen - so they may still end up not paying too much regard to it.

Wolfsburg apparently haven't kept a clean sheet in a ridiculous number of games, so going to be interesting to see how Everton go against them at home Friday morning. You'd expect them to win, especially since Wolfsburg have Bendtner up forward I believe?

Who do Spurs have up first?

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Wolfsburg apparently haven't kept a clean sheet in a ridiculous number of games, so going to be interesting to see how Everton go against them at home Friday morning. You'd expect them to win, especially since Wolfsburg have Bendtner up forward I believe?

Partizan Belgrade away

ron436

Debutant
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would love Everton to win the whole thing. Their group is mad though. Could fall at the first hurdle.

Wolfsburg seem like Liverpool/Man U, dodgy defence but decent attacking strength. A lot gets made of teams having to adapt to other European styles etc, but lets see how their players like a rampant Goodison crowd

Wolfsburg seem like Liverpool/Man U, dodgy defence but decent attacking strength. A lot gets made of teams having to adapt to other European styles etc, but lets see how their players like a rampant Goodison crowd

Who do they have up forward besides Lord Bendtner?

Who do they have up forward besides Lord Bendtner?

Read a preview article, not so much with strikers but more their attacking midfielders. They have Olic in the ranks as well, getting on but someone to be wary of

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Blueshites hopping on the bandwagon

r0xylg.jpg

Back