Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
only 12 mil apparently

still, more funds to use - could really do with another good striker or just sign up landon :)

also, top 3 comments on the daily mail:

Such a young age to decide on retiring from first team football...

Is this to replace Hargreaves in the treatment room?

"in a team that plays to win", what like everytime city play everton and get beat, that type of winning?

Would give a nut for that tbh, especially Adam Johnson.

Although the talk is that we're getting Michael Owen tomorrow.

Really like the idea of Johnson, as well

Some extra firepower down the right is definitely something we need - our attack down the left can sometimes be countered and looks one-dimensional at times

would add far more depth to our attack - especially as Naismith is a second striker/right sided attacker (still need to see him match it at top level, though)

We already have a solid defense/defensive mids - our attack and attacking mids dept. seems to be a little bit lacking

On the Owen rumour, I do not get blokes who played for one half of Merseyside, yet is still willing to play for the other half...

On the Owen rumour, I do not get blokes who played for one half of Merseyside, yet is still willing to play for the other half...
He was actually a boyhood Blue, so I don't get why he'd play for the rs in the first place.

just ask carragher, fowler etc. bastards could've got us a bit of silverware by now :p
Never have and never will get them... if I was a footballer, I'd never play for the redshite!

Would be worth getting Owen, just to see if he could put in a winner in front of the Kop.
Or even better, for him to set up Hibbo's winner in front of the Kop :p

same haha

it's a rivalry - could never play for the eagles either
Could never play for Collingwood or Liverpool.

I find it to be a major coincidence that those two scumbag clubs were both formed in 1892!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it even worth selling Rodwell for 12 mil? I would had preferred to keep him for that price personally.

We got the upper hand in the rodwell deal. Sheik City paid overs. He will rot there anyway.
Now we must get Johnson (loan with option to buy hopefully) plus Dempsey. Looks like we are in front to get that 17yo striker too. Happy days

6-9 IMO.

So many rumors going around atm, just praying at least one of them is true!

Fair enough. Guess it depends if he comes on as was once expected.

Not too many 21 year old England Internationals (yeah I know) sell for less than £12-15m, and he was touted as a £25m+ player not that long ago.

6-9 IMO.

So many rumors going around atm, just praying at least one of them is true!

Agree with that estimation on current form.

Fair enough. Guess it depends if he comes on as was once expected.

Not too many 21 year old England Internationals (yeah I know) sell for less than £12-15m, and he was touted as a £25m+ player not that long ago.

If he keeps fit he could be a star, although I don't think sitting on your bench will help his game.

On closer observation, this would be a ridiculously unbelievable signing, this bloke is absolute class. The talk is far more convincing than some other rumours have been. Please don't let me down!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back