Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Best performance of the season there, pulled their pants down. A few dodgy moments & shouldn't have had a clean sheet in the end but couldn't give a *. EEVVVVVEERRRTTTOONNNNN

Tbh, if it meant denying Liverpoo the title (I have a bad feeling about them winning it), then I'm ok with Man City smacking us and missing top 4 as a result. I don't care about CL that much.

We can't control what other clubs do but setting ourselves up as a top force again would be worth them winning the league. What we don't want is missing 4th but they still get it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't give a s**t if Liverpool wins the title if we beat Man City and take a CL spot. The good things that would do for the club regarding international profile, confidence, cash influx, higher quality players wanting to come cannot be overstated. The shite winning would be shite, but it means little in the big picture if we build towards holding the cup ourselves.

Can't even describe the feeling. We're going places, we really are.

That was perfection, and Everton hasn't offered perfection when the stakes were high since the 80s. It's a new era, anything is possible.

Finishing 4th won't be as big of a deal as what you guys are making out. I'm sure a run of CL appearances have done wonders for Deportivo La Coruna's long term. The **** feeling of Livepoo winning the league will sting for a long time.

Go Man City! Smash those toffees!

You're talking out of your arse.

Oh yeah. Because if we finish 4th. We'll get to play CL. Lukaku will stay. He'll score 40 goals next season. We'll win the league. We'll make CL semi's. We'll then get half of the top players in the world wanting to play for us. Then, we'll do the League/CL double two years on the trot. Then we'll dominate the world! Then we'll be happy.

For what it's worth - I hope you lot pip Arsenal for 4th.
Me too! Looking forward to "The Champions League Final - Mersyside Derby". And we know how they usually turn out:p
Have a lot of Blue relatives back in Liverpool & really hate this "Bitter v Redshite" crap.

Oh yeah. Because if we finish 4th. We'll get to play CL. Lukaku will stay. He'll score 40 goals next season. We'll win the league. We'll make CL semi's. We'll then get half of the top players in the world wanting to play for us. Then, we'll do the League/CL double two years on the trot. Then we'll dominate the world! Then we'll be happy.

I think you're supporting the wrong club mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back