Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Stones was garbage today, really bad and cost us the Wood goal.

What a way to bring down the high of the Lions win :(

Stones probably should have done better, but can't really blame him for it. Both their goals were bullshit, first should have been cleared & the second was put right on a platter from Jags' challenge. Deja vu of last season, 2-2 with Norwich

At the end of the day a point away on the opening day isn't too bad, need to get something decent from Arsenal & Chelsea really. Fully agree with the lack of fitness/sharpness, Lukaku had no service but just looked off the pace. Looked better attacking when Kev came on though

The second half we played like it was july, no urgency except for when it was levelled up.
We looked real underdone, Rom will be better for the run, looked real short of a gallop, might take him about 4-5 games before getting the match fitness up, Kev and Coleman the same, 1 point, we started of last season with 3 straight draws, lets see how they perform in the next couple of weeks on home turf.

Cannot wait for Saturday as I'll be at Goodison for the first time :D

Hopefully we can have a 3-0 result with a Lukaku hatrick
Soak it up mate. my experience last year for the derby was up there with watching Geelong in the GF.

Sick of all this talk about being ruthless then finishing a game like that. ******* ridiculous to dominate a game for so long and get one ******* s**t point against a team that played like s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute ******* disgrace. Four points absolutely thrown out the window. Good teams don't get into winning positions and do that.

We dropped back so deep in that last 10 minutes it was beyond a joke. We played arsenal off the park for 80mins and have nothing to show for it.

Very disappointing but you could just see it coming unfortunately.....

Oh well I had a cracking time and would definitely love to do it again. The chants at the Gladys End were quality especially the Coleman one!

Currently at Spurs QPR - wow QPR are terrible

Very disappointing but you could just see it coming unfortunately.....

Oh well I had a cracking time and would definitely love to do it again. The chants at the Gladys End were quality especially the Coleman one!

Currently at Spurs QPR - wow QPR are terrible

Was actually thinking what a game you got to be at..then I felt gutted for you even more than I already was

Was actually thinking what a game you got to be at..then I felt gutted for you even more than I already was

Yeah it was like a funeral walking out of the ground but on the whole it was awesome. Just being outside the stadium before the game was brilliant. Had chips & curry and a few pints at this Everton pub.

Also saw the players drive into the stadium in their flash cars. All of them were so good with the fans signing autographs and taking pics.

Definitely need to do it again. Hearing Z cars when the players walked out was spine tingling alright

Remove this Banner Ad

Back