Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm actually thinking a top 10 finish might be the '"goal".

How awful this season has been, riddled with injuries and horrible luck.

Hopefully it will be a better performance when we actually turn up to Old Trafford today, that s**t penalty could have been a massive get out of jail free card today. Not expecting a thing now though, we have become s**t in the space of a few months

I just about watched every game last season and I've watched every game this season.

You'd think we're playing our B team or something, it's incredible the difference 1 off-season has had.

Today was just a culmination of events that continue to go against us.

Falcao got his 1st goal, of course it's against us.

Baines missed a penalty, I repeat - Leighton Baines, missed a penalty.

More injuries as well to Stones and Pienaar, then lastly - David De Gea has a top draw performance to save his side from poor defending and a great shot from Oviedo.

Couldn't write the script.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Distin, Coleman, McCarthy, Barkley, Mirallas & Pienaar were all first team last season. All injured, now too Stones.

A lot gets said about other clubs injury lists, but over half of the starting XI? Has to be Everton

Distin, Coleman, McCarthy, Barkley, Mirallas & Pienaar were all first team last season. All injured, now too Stones.

A lot gets said about other clubs injury lists, but over half of the starting XI? Has to be Everton
Even worse than Collingwood's injury list?

And coupled with the fact that we have played 4 of last seasons top 7 inside the first 7 games ( ars-chel-liver-man u ) compare that to Man U who have been eased into the season against lesser opposition ( 1 team from the top 7 )

And coupled with the fact that we have played 4 of last seasons top 7 inside the first 7 games ( ars-chel-liver-man u ) compare that to Man U who have been eased into the season against lesser opposition ( 1 team from the top 7 )
Hopefully we'll be hitting full fitness as some easier games approach, can get some confidence going for the second half of the season.

Even worse than Collingwood's injury list?

Please, Collingwood is the unluckiest club of any sport in the world in the history of anything and always has bad luck and doesn't ever get any favourable treatment or luck and stuff

This start to the season by Everton reminds me of another team I follow who started 2014 terribly, groundhog day.
I would be okay with that.

This start to the season by Everton reminds me of another team I follow who started 2014 terribly, groundhog day.
Would be happy if the second half of the season could track in a similar fashion!

A few things about us,

1. Our passing game is too slow, this allows the opposition defence to setup, we need to get it into our box quicker which in turn is not helping ROM as he is surrounded.
2. Giving the ball up through slow passes, the amount of ball that gets intercepted because we don't have any oomph behind it.
3. Defensive clearances, cost us both goals last night, we are costing ourselves games through sloppy clearances.
4. Turning over the ball under no pressure is unacceptable.

A few things about us,

1. Our passing game is too slow, this allows the opposition defence to setup, we need to get it into our box quicker which in turn is not helping ROM as he is surrounded.
2. Giving the ball up through slow passes, the amount of ball that gets intercepted because we don't have any oomph behind it.
3. Defensive clearances, cost us both goals last night, we are costing ourselves games through sloppy clearances.
4. Turning over the ball under no pressure is unacceptable.
5. Hibbert is done. Come back Coleman!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back