Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We shouldn't waste our time if Friend is going to be a ref of our games, *s us over with his stupid s**t.

Surprised not more was said about Jags header after Fabianski punched it straight up, really should have just buried it. Crap 0-0 in the end, just me or was the crowd disappointing in voice tonight?

We shouldn't waste our time if Friend is going to be a ref of our games, ****s us over with his stupid s**t.

Surprised not more was said about Jags header after Fabianski punched it straight up, really should have just buried it. Crap 0-0 in the end, just me or was the crowd disappointing in voice tonight?
Mate, Goodison hasn't had voice for a while.

Prefer watching an away game and listening to some chants.

Yep makes it very hard to watch games.

Didn't watch last nights game but watched the highlights on SBS. Glad I chose sleep over that --game :thumbsu:
We just couldn't break through, no drive to get inside the box, Swansea parked the bus with an 8-1-1 formation then after the send off they went with the 9-0-0 formation, their reaction after the game was of mission accomplished.

Naismith had a shocker, Baines was off with his corner kicks, nearly all went low and straight to a swans player, with all the possession we had we should've fired off more shots than what we did which was disappointing, not much else to say really, bank the point and move on to Lille at home in the Europa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win by the boys, moves us 5 clear of 3rd in the group, thought Lille employed the Swansea gameplan early doors and we found it hard to get into the box but once Ossie scored the game and space opened up in our forward half, thought we dominated possession again, Jags read that corner the best and was a simple put away in the end and the one touch passing that lead to Naisy's goal was the everton of last season, missed the last 20 min due to school run, 3-0 nothing to sneeze about, got the job done and we move on to Sunderland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back