Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Jones (who's fantastic with Everton transfers) from the Mail reporting we've agreed to a 5m fee for Argentinian international CB Funes Mori for 5m. Not a Stones replacement added that cover we've been chasing the whole window.

Got to sort out a work permit however.

Simon Jones (who's fantastic with Everton transfers) from the Mail reporting we've agreed to a 5m fee for Argentinian international CB Funes Mori for 5m. Not a Stones replacement added that cover we've been chasing the whole window.

Got to sort out a work permit however.

Nah, I bet my left nut, actually...both nuts, that they will roll with the impression this move will free up Stones to Chelsea. The papers are complete tossers & will keep promoting the move. Stones isn't big in the media but I really want him to come out & say he's staying/focused with Everton/Jose can do one

the more chelsea lose, the more they will want stones.
the deadline is approaching and i just hope we don't lose him at the last minute and then have no time to replace him.

And Ramiro Funes Mori, the Argentinian defender, is about to sign on apparently! The wheels are in motion!

Bobby says 2 deals are close, wouldn't say names but surely it's him & chicken Yarmi

And Ramiro Funes Mori, the Argentinian defender, is about to sign on apparently! The wheels are in motion!
Quotes from Bobby's presser today:

“There are a couple of signings that are well in advanced stages. We are looking for those two or three players.

We are still in that period. At this moment nothing is signed but maybe before the weekend we will have something to announce.”

Very positive. Now it's Friday today so if we're to sign anyone before the weekend we'd be signing them today! Imagine Funes Mori and Yarmolenko coming out at half time in the City game at Goodison. Would show a real sign of intent, give the fans a feeling of jubilation and give the dummies flying the plane over Goodison protesting with a bit of egg on their face.

Although I don't think the Fumes Mori deal is very far from completion but I think we still have a bit to do to sign Yarmolenko.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man city seemed to have players all over the place, be it in attack or in defence.
silva was a class act.
i know it's early days,but i reckon we have just played the future champions.

To cap it off apparently talks for Yarmalenko have broken down.

Or it's ready to be wrapped up depending what you believe
We're playing hard ball but talks haven't completely broken down.

Still on but we're not obviously 100% chance to get him.

John Stones has handed in a transfer request.

I'm honestly shattered.
For the first time in our clubs history, we have tried to not be a selling club.

Look how easily we let Rooney, Lescott, Arteta, Rodwell and others go.

We put up a big fight and stated many times he isn't for sale.

For him to request to leave, I hope we boo him like 'Pool boo Sterling.

But he hasn't left yet, since his contract is so long and the timing of the window, I hope we can still hold on to him.

I thought we had a good relationship with Chelsea, until now. After being told he's not for sale they have come back twice, unsettled the player, used the media to help their cause & will now get their man just before the window closes.

Agree with Beamstar about not being a selling club for once, but * it. We always will be with the way the league is now. * Chelsea & * their smug fans that feel it's their divine right to sign Stones for unders.

Where did all these Chelski fans pop out of?

I wonder how many fans they had before the Russian money came in.

If you know your history.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back