Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

When do we start to worry that nothing is going happen?

Funes Mori is taking longer than it should, Yarmolenko will stay at Kiev cos it's too late for them to replace him & we will panic buy Lennon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours seem dead in the water, worry not!

Rumours for Yarmolenko are heating up a bit more, possibly still a chance but don't hang your hat on it.

Yeah I'd say 8mil is well off the mark. Handy player, but I'd have flown over & drove him there myself.

At least we have good options for the wings now, need that number 10 though early in January. Get that tied up asap so it can go through straight away, even if it isn't the Everton way.

Overall, decent window - just a shame we couldn't grab the no.10 we were after.

My feel is that Yarmolenko will be available in January and we will strike then, no point wasting money on a gamble like United did with Martial - we know Yarmo is talented and perfect for what we need, let's wait and if we miss out on him in Jan, then we find someone else before the Summer window opens again.

Mori, Cleverley, Deulofeu, Lennon, Rodriguez, Henen, Holgate.

3 future signings and 4 first team signings, can't knock that..

My feel is that Yarmolenko will be available in January and we will strike then, no point wasting money on a gamble like United did with Martial - we know Yarmo is talented and perfect for what we need, let's wait and if we miss out on him in Jan, then we find someone else before the Summer window opens again.
I fear he'll go to a big club like Barca.

Last edited:
i am glad naismith did not go, even if 8 mill was on the table.
he may not be messi, but every time he put's on the blue jersey
he gives it his all.
if every player in our team had the same will to win as naismith has
we would be a very hard team to beat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back