Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounded like a better team performance, hope this can be a turning point for us.

Fantastic to see Gaz Baz having a season like 13/14 rather than 14/15, he's been great all season

Besic is a gem, should start for the rest of the season.

Hopefully Coleman is okay, his injury sounded like the worst of the 3.
Some saying 3-4 weeks but not 100% sure.

Rom and Clevs should be fine.

CYEdzsBWcAA_8Q2.jpg

Seen this on instagram but stole this from the pic thread, he's so easily lovable :) "Listen Yaya, I am the captain now"

I think Shani will be more of an AM then an outright ST.

Just a little bit too small too compete with the big CB's in England.

All I heard in the Martinez interview re: Shani was that he reminded him of Besic in his approach to the game.

So he's planning on keeping him benched for most of his career :D

Comfortable 2-0 win, good result considering the amount of injuries & rested players we had. Oviedo & Pienaar back is a big boost, Oviedo apparently got man of the match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy enough with a 0-0 after being dominated as much as we were in the 2nd half

Dodgy from Stones in the last few seconds, he has to cut out going to ground like that. Sterling knew it was probably going away from him so he didn't complain, fair decision in the end

Mate, I think super kev is super out of here.

Which is a shame because he should be starting.

He will have to leave because otherwise he won't even be in the Belgian squad for the euros, when he should be starting for them.

With so many games in quick succession I hope he starts against Chelsea, he could have a field day against Lolanovic

Sam Byram looks to be on his way to us for about 4m pounds.

With Coleman, Hibbert and Browning all injured, he might see some time early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back