Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

3-0 in the end but should have been a 5/6 goal win, couple of well earnt penalties - our first of the season. Lennon awesome all night, Kone gash & thankfully that could be the last time we "need" to bring him on after Lukaku got Sam Mitchelled early on

Did i hear right on the telecast that our new recruit will be put through 60 fitness sessions before being considered for action or was that 6 sessions.

Good win and about time, really enjoying Robles in goal. Now to win 2 in a row in the league for the first time this season, only us, Villa and Chelsea have failed to do so.

I thought Oviedo was brilliant as well, such an important player if we can keep him fit.

Yet again, Barry was a rock. Had an excellent first season, went 20 steps backwards last season but he is now at the top of his game again. Something something fine wine or something.... England could do a lot worse than seriously considering him for the Euro's, better than most English holding midfielders & has been for years

Hopefully Robles in goal is a more permanent thing for the rest of the season, don't want to see any more of Howard in there. He is cooked and makes our defense look even worse than it is.

Was the reason for his dropping tonight injury related or form related?

Robles turns 26 in June, Howard turns 37 in March.

Time to move on star jumps and get Joel in goal permanently!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell, we should be 7 or 8 nil in front instead of the 3-0 we enjoy, still it's better than drawing and the defence has been first class.

If Howard comes straight back in I will legit have a mental breakdown. Even on crosses Joel has been assured & done the job even though he's had a quiet last 270 minutes

Last 8 hours Joel hasn't conceded.

In Howard's last 8 hours he let in 10 goals.

Let that sink in.

Above the RS and playing some good football, have to keep the same lineup and continue this form for a chance at top 6.

If Howard comes straight back in I will legit have a mental breakdown. Even on crosses Joel has been assured & done the job even though he's had a quiet last 270 minutes
So will i, as much as i have liked howler sorry Howard over the years, he's time is done and it's time for Robles to assume the number 1 keepers role.

How long has Robles been on our list?
Signed up on July 9 2013, followed Roberto over from Wigan.

Edit: is only 25, so i assume if not the rest of this season but will assume the number 1 role from next season i gather when Howard should call time on his Everton career and we will thank him for his time and not remind him he should've done it at the end of last season.

Signed up on July 9 2013, followed Roberto over from Wigan.

Edit: is only 25, so i assume if not the rest of this season but will assume the number 1 role from next season i gather when Howard should call time on his Everton career and we will thank him for his time and not remind him he should've done it at the end of last season.

Do you think he is good enough to be the No 1 keeper going forward, or will they purchase in the Summer? Forster would be a great get.

Do you think he is good enough to be the No 1 keeper going forward, or will they purchase in the Summer? Forster would be a great get.

Always a hard question with keepers as you don't know how they will progress unless they play constantly. This will now surely be his first real chance to keep his spot based on form

a superb away win at stoke
robles has proved he deserves his chance.
why can't we play like this every week?
we would be up there.

Oviedo signs a contract until 2019, I for one am happy about that because as long as he stays fit he is a quality player. Besic extension shouldn't be far behind either.

Looking forward to Niasse making his debut tomorrow night, if he doesn't start at least I hope he can play alongside Lukaku

Remove this Banner Ad

Back