Every now and then we clear out the idiots...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one that is not getting it - I would love it if occasionally you posted something with a link to support/verify your post/opinion but still respond.
When a poster does that, then we can all proceed to have a decent discussion.
Fine, as long as you stop being chief defender of leftwing posters how about admitting Riseupaustralia has been abusive and out of order. Just once be non partisan.

Putting people on ignore does not stop the person from posting defamatory posts in a public forum. Other people can still read them, which is the point. I know what he is saying is not true, but other readers do not.

I thought that stuff was on a different thread not even on this board?

I thought that stuff was on a different thread not even on this board?

The posts accusing me of being a paedophile were on the Fremantle board.

He's also made numerous defamatory posts about me on this board since being allowed to rejoin the forum a week ago.

I think, where there is smoke there is fire... and smoke travels...
So does fire...

Point is, poker keeps bringing it up... almost like he wants people to know!

You ask for evidence, and then you blame me for bringing it up. Make up your mind mate.

Fine, as long as you stop being chief defender of leftwing posters how about admitting Riseupaustralia has been abusive and out of order. Just once be non partisan.
I am trying very hard to keep my posts general - for every one of Riseupaustralia complaints, I reckon I can match with ones that I have found personally offensive. I could have just as easily reported the posts but preferred to ignore them and not respond.
In fact I may make it a point that if read a post that has either 'left' or 'right' in it, I just won't reply. What a stupid description, sounds like when you are taught to march, what does it mean?

When will you ever back up your bizarre opinions with facts?
louismaxwell I can say, in my completely unbiased opinion. That Bushie has been nothing but kind, polite and patient with everyone!

Not once has he sworn, or been insulting. And he has always agreed with everyone else's opinion!

You on the other hand... have been reported!

It's great, the thread has gone from "LEAVE THEM ALONE" to "BAN BUSHIE"

keep-calm-and-kick-him-out-2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The posts accusing me of being a paedophile were on the Fremantle board.

He's also made numerous defamatory posts about me on this board since being allowed to rejoin the forum a week ago.

I think because of the first case you might be a bit quick to jump at the second. I can't see anything wrong with the stuff about boarding school and your parents, it makes sense in the context. If you two didn't have history I doubt you would have found it as big a deal.

You have to expect a certain amount of argy bargy. After all, isn't all you libertarians who hate political correctness?

I think because of the first case you might be a bit quick to jump at the second. I can't see anything wrong with the stuff about boarding school and your parents, it makes sense in the context. If you two didn't have history I doubt you would have found it as big a deal.

Again, he was the ONLY poster to take the pedo remark in that context. the ONLY one.

IF it was as he stated it would have been automatic permaban time for me, and well deserved.

As it turned out, 3 days after that post, I received a 1 point infraction, which was done to shut him up from his constant complaining to admin.

That is the truth and the end of the issue.

Thought I would do a bit of searching for the meanings of 'left' and 'right'.
http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question22398.html

Nowadays the terms 'right wing' and 'left wing' have become blurred, but they still have some meaning.
In the United States, right-wing ideas and movements are associated with traditional values, conservative ideologies, support for a strong military, resistance to legal equality or protection for disfavored minorities, censorship of expressions of sexuality and nudity, nationalism, disfavor of too much immigration, and much reverence and support for symbols of the state, such as the flag.

Left-wing ideas and movements had once been associated with a tolerance for diverse religions and races, opposition to censorship, basing morality on reason rather than tradition, favoring equality before the law, 'liberal' ideologies centered on human beings whatever their nationality, a disdain for military assertiveness, and opposition to privilege.

The 'lefties' don't seem to be a bad lot.

I've reported the OP for starting a thread about other posters as these invariably end up turning ugly and create more work for us.

Let the banning begin with Augustus.

I know of posters on other forums who WON'T JOIN the SRP forum due to the perceived Left Wing bias and baiting of posters of a conservative bent.

Funny you should mention that.

I showed this post in the feedback thread to my partner:

Mods constantly closing threads started by conservative posters, but letting threads on the exact same topic with the opposite viewpoint stand.
Recommend getting some mods from both sides of the political divide so dissenting views aren't continually modded.

Her response: "You're the most conservative person I know. Is this a neo-Nazi forum?"

Her response: "You're the most conservative person I know. Is this a neo-Nazi forum?"

Why are only us right wingers singled out in the OP?

Why was I forced from the mod position here because I refused to limit the free speech of right leaning posters?

Why does Chief hate freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back