Every now and then we clear out the idiots...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring back The Coup!
You win, we won't call for Riseup's banning but dont inflict us with Coup the guy was unstoppable morning , .
Funny you should mention that.

I showed this post in the feedback thread to my partner:

Her response: "You're the most conservative person I know. Is this a neo-Nazi forum?"
I can only tell you what i have been told and their have been discussions posted not on this forum but in general the whole big footy forum, and the SRP forum was signalled out as being run for the benefit of people of left wing leanings, and anyone else is barely tolerated with concealed contempt.

You have to expect a certain amount of argy bargy. After all, isn't all you libertarians who hate political correctness?

I don't expect any personal attacks. I have given none out and don't expect any in return. I expect the mods to do their job and remove defamatory posts.

We should be able to have a discussion without being constantly defamed and personally attacked. It's really not that hard, just remove any posts that attack the poster rather than the argument.

The issue is that the mods personally enjoy the personal attacks since they are mostly aimed at the right wing posters. They have steadfastly refused to remove personal attack posts despite this being the #1 concern brought up by most posters in the feedback thread.

Left V Right - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

a couple of minor points from a relatively naive person:

1. Why do people love so much the US v THEM mentality (the very worst human trait), categorizing everyone as good or otherwise evil. The world does not exist at the extremes but in the grey area in between, in all aspects. And every individual is different, not all one way or the other - it is when you have group think and all thinking identically that the real problems arise.

2. No one is ever Right or Wrong, just different degrees of morality and understanding, and puppetry in trying to make "clones" that think only in one way and never question.

3. Power corrupts absolutely - on all sides (not just one). Funny that the reality is that the least corrupt states in the world are considered almost powerless on the world stage, but are democracies, have fairly real freedom of speech, fairly large extents of multiculturalism and actually are ahead of most in human rights and equality - we love to joke about the kiwis, but they are miles ahead of us in this regard. How to judge the best environment to live - purely economically, or on more ideological grounds (the environment you want your children to grow up in), same applies to all things, including BF.

4. Society requires various levels (extremes) of the outliers to keep itself fairly centered (distributed) in its morality and views. The outliers also make us all think about our own beliefs and often do uncover truths and real hidden conspiracies (though much is conspiracy BS). Improving wisdom and understanding is listening, wanting to understand others views and their reasoning, investigating and thus making better informed decisions on your own views - gaining wisdom.

The truth is probability distributions are in everything in life and nothing is all at the average - think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have taken it up with admin. Admin started this post. Admin are not interested in dealing with the problem. Admin are perfectly happy with defamatory posts as long as they target people with right wing political views.

As have i.

It ended with him laughing at me and abusing me via PM and bragging about how he has a mod that tells him everything - including the details of private conversations I have had with them.

What I speak to a mod about should be kept private between myself and the mod - not leaked to an paper thin alias account for an recently perma banned user.

I challenge anyone to defend that.

And yet the guy is still here, still trolling, and still trying to play the victim over my allege 'abuse' of his kids card.

It's a disgrace.

As have i.

It ended with him laughing at me and abusing me via PM and bragging about how he has a mod that tells him everything - including the details of private conversations I have had with them.

And the guy is still here, still trolling, and still trying to play the victim over my allege 'abuse' of his kids.

You have my full permission to post said PM exchange, in its entirety, at your leisure.

I don't expect any personal attacks. I have given none out and don't expect any in return. I expect the mods to do their job and remove defamatory posts.

We should be able to have a discussion without being constantly defamed and personally attacked. It's really not that hard, just remove any posts that attack the poster rather than the argument.

The issue is that the mods personally enjoy the personal attacks since they are mostly aimed at the right wing posters. They have steadfastly refused to remove personal attack posts despite this being the #1 concern brought up by most posters in the feedback thread.
You're a cronic whinger/sook pokerspiv. Unfortunately the people reading your dribble in this thread aren't privy to the actual facts, which are; every report you've made regarding a personal attack of defamation post has been actioned with the reported post removed and the poster dealt with. Yet still you bitch, moan and complain.

Perhaps in the future we should not act on the reports and just leave the posts there so your bitchy rants are legitimate??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back