Stats & History Every Player Who Played The Game : After Season 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't know you could do that... :D

Karnezis_13, just note that it is 32,000 rows of solid numbers, so if you're going to work with tables that add them up by player name or what have you it'll be a bit laggy, most likely. Excel's not fond of huge sets of numbers, funnily enough.

If you need any more help, just ask. :thumbsu:

I've actually managed to grab the players from the opening posts of this thread so have them sorted player by player with their stats alongside of them, it's sweet and only 1100-odd rows.

Screenshot to explain better : hh.png

Means I can just manually add this seasons stats on and off we go :thumbsu:

I've actually managed to grab the players from the opening posts of this thread so have them sorted player by player with their stats alongside of them, it's sweet and only 1100-odd rows.

Screenshot to explain better : View attachment 41543

Means I can just manually add this seasons stats on and off we go :thumbsu:

You're manually adding the numbers in for the 237 players this season? :p

I want to make love to the person who added filters in excel.

I can now easily work out stuff like using Karnezis_13 for example:

-His all-time stats with averages aswell
-His stats against certain teams
-His game highs in kicks, goals, tackles etc....
-How many finals he's played in and his stats and averages in those games

I'm one happy man.

Yeah no it won't work because the players in the stats thread are truncated (ie The Filth) whilst the players in the Every Player Ever stats are full length (ie The Filth Wizard).

I might just use the stats up to the beginning of this season for now and update my mysterious thread post-season when all the stats up to S17 are compiled by our dedicated slave Broken.

I want to make love to the person who added filters in excel.

I can now easily work out stuff like using Karnezis_13 for example:

-His all-time stats with averages aswell
-His stats against certain teams
-His game highs in kicks, goals, tackles etc....
-How many finals he's played in and his stats and averages in those games

I'm one happy man.

Never less than 20 disposals against the Demons.

:(

Yeah no it won't work because the players in the stats thread are truncated (ie The Filth) whilst the players in the Every Player Ever stats are full length (ie The Filth Wizard).

I might just use the stats up to the beginning of this season for now and update my mysterious thread post-season when all the stats up to S17 are compiled by our dedicated slave Broken.

I use a vlookup table with shortened names and full names.

Broken, perhaps Mobbenfuhrer, PVF, or Eth, or even akkaps

Would any of you happen to have these stats summarised into an Excel sheet?
So you want each number n a different cell? I am working on that.
I also have all game stats and the every team line up.

EDIT: I just saw the screen shot. I want.

SUMIF > everything

FQgeuzZ.png

Is that inclusive of this season's stats? If so you are my hero, uploadable? I can rerun the equation using that spreadsheet.
When I'm home soon I'll post this season's stats as a csv.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4shared :(

And Karnezis_13, try this.

Perfecto.

Thanks for your help everyone, seriously. It's turned a thread that I was considering creating for a while into a reality in the next few days. :thumbsu:

I went early. Not quite perfecto. :(
Eth sorry to knock on your door again but there ain't no goals on that stats sheet you uploaded I don't believe :D

(expletives)

Attachments

• S17StatsTable.txt
    76.4 KB · Views: 149
Seriously, that's a problem for you? Change it to .xls
.xlsx has never worked for me. Not everyone can afford MS Office but standard .xls can be opened with OpenOffice, just not .xlsx

I went to try it again in case anything had changed, but cannot understand where on that like I need to go to download it. There's about 30 spam download links, and the one that looked legit, took me to a search screen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back