Everybody's random stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are they interviewing the President of the Australian Defence League on Today? What is wrong with them? Why promote this group?

Disgraceful

Hi JOHN,

Thanks for your time today, I trust that I've addressed everything as requested.

Should you need to follow up, your reference number is ................................

If you want to speak to me again, I'm here to help you. Simply click on the "Get back in touch" button located above in the right hand corner of this email and I'll contact you shortly.

Alternatively, you can always go online at Telstra.com or download our Telstra 24x7® App.

Please do not reply directly to this email as it will not enable you to get back to the last consultant that assisted you

Thanks again,

[[Employee First Name]]

Employee Number: ........................

Well no Telstra. You have not addressed anything that I have asked so consequently I have moved on. Yours a 30 year customer.

Hi JOHN,

Thanks for your time today, I trust that I've addressed everything as requested.

Should you need to follow up, your reference number is ................................

If you want to speak to me again, I'm here to help you. Simply click on the "Get back in touch" button located above in the right hand corner of this email and I'll contact you shortly.

Alternatively, you can always go online at Telstra.com or download our Telstra 24x7® App.

Please do not reply directly to this email as it will not enable you to get back to the last consultant that assisted you

Thanks again,

[[Employee First Name]]

Employee Number: ........................

Well no Telstra. You have not addressed anything that I have asked so consequently I have moved on. Yours a 30 year customer.

The telstra live chat is actually pretty good at getting s**t sorted

But, if you really want things done I recommend the words "official complaint"

The telstra live chat is actually pretty good at getting s**t sorted

But, if you really want things done I recommend the words "official complaint"

Mentioning the words "telecommunications ombudsman" tends to get things moving too.

* em. I am gone. Over their inaction an indifference. The Hawthorn sponsors have a deal. I got a lass who made an offer on the spot and did not send me to a web site. Telstra have been abysmal over my last 2 house moves and their complaints department has payed lip service to me. That sales technique and email was it. I would not recommend them again.

**** em. I am gone. Over their inaction an indifference. The Hawthorn sponsors have a deal. I got a lass who made an offer on the spot and did not send me to a web site. Telstra have been abysmal over my last 2 house moves and their complaints department has payed lip service to me. That sales technique and email was it. I would not recommend them again.

Is this internet or phone?

Is this internet or phone?
Yes and a set top box. Will save about $35 a month. To think that I would have kept paying around $110 per month without question if they had been better in their service. As a middle aged bloke with no inclination to move on this has been liberating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little Brown Horse
Eating apples in a field,
Perhaps one day
My heart will be healed.
I stroke the places Pandora has sat
Wearing her jodphurs and her riding hat.
Goodbye, brown horse.
I turn and retreat,
The rain and the mud are wetting my feet.

- A. Mole

RIP Sue Townsend.

Public Service Announcement:

Watch Rick and Morty

Figure out a way to download Rick and Morty, and then watch Rick and Morty.

Ten episodes so far. All bar #7 are freaking ridiculous good.

The 30 Harshest Musician on Musician Insults in History

2. Anton Newcombe on Eric Clapton
“People talk about Eric Clapton. What has he ever done except throw his baby off a *in’ ledge and write a song about it?”

mfw+quot+my+brother+has+the+softest+lips+quot+_d5f681c0d0d31dace5c718b2205912e3.jpg

19. Kurt Cobain on Guns N’ Roses
“They’re really talentless people, and they write crap music, and they’re the most popular rock band on the earth right now. I can’t believe it.”

* off and die again Kurt.

Appetite for Destruction is a masterpiece and shits musically on anything Nirvana released.

19. Kurt Cobain on Guns N’ Roses
“They’re really talentless people, and they write crap music, and they’re the most popular rock band on the earth right now. I can’t believe it.”

**** off and die again Kurt.

Appetite for Destruction is a masterpiece and shits musically on anything Nirvana released.
He was never the best judge of any given situation I'll admit, but Nevermind is a fun album.

Reading that article just makes me feel even more depressed about modern mainstream music.

He was never the best judge of any given situation I'll admit, but Nevermind is a fun album.

Am a fan of Nevermind too, but how could someone listen to Appetite and say GNr weren't talented musicians. The guitar interplay that Slash and Izzy had going at that stage is masterful. Axl was a hell of a songwriter back then too.

Shame they never quite recaptured the brilliance again (although I have plenty of love for Use Your Illusion 1 & 2). Appetite for Destruction surely must rank with the greatest debut albums of all time. Talk about announcing yourself.

Rest of that list was a belter. I actually expected to see more Noel Gallagher. Not surprised to see Morrissey featured prominently giving and receiving.

Boy George saying that Elton John (who I love) has hair like a dinner lady was fantastic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back