Everybody's random stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

this is very curious:

different reapers?....hmmmmmm......[/conspiracy]

Rawhead, I have received some interesting pms from people thinking I am him.

Man Brisbane did some psychological damage to Carlton in 2009.

Carlton fans on the Bay are to this day still trying to exorcise the painful ghosts. Their tears will continue to nourish as we rebuild and still beat them to the next flag.

As a side note, my BigFooty usage drops off for a few weeks while I move house and the Carlton bayers howl like stuck pigs :D I think I inadvertedly deprived Shavedham and his sidekicks some much needed cathartic schadenfreude. They even think they deserve an explanation. :D They are broken men. :O

On another matter, did anyone else get caught up in Brisbane's public transport nightmare yesterday. My 20 min train ride became closer to two hours.

Something pretty grisly must have happened at Roma Stret. 3 platforms still closed as of last night for police investigation? Did someone jump? Was someone pushed?

Thirdly, Vodafone are a disgrace. Courts need to put an injunction on them billing customers until they are able to provide coverage at a level befitting a first world country. Their 3G data is simply BROKEN and has been forever now.

The periodic apology bulk emails they send out have long since lost their ability to placate. Now they just infuriate.

1- Go to Google maps, directions
2 - Type China as your starting point
3 - Type Taiwan as your destination.
4 - Read step 48 :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone gets the chance to watch a Louis Theroux documentary I strongly advise you do. Gives you a lot more understanding of certain topics people tend to have a prejudicial view of. I've only seen the Nazis, crime in Philadelphia and Pedophile episodes but they are really great.

If anyone gets the chance to watch a Louis Theroux documentary I strongly advise you do. Gives you a lot more understanding of certain topics people tend to have a prejudicial view of. I've only seen the Nazis, crime in Philadelphia and Pedophile episodes but they are really great.

Some of his other doco's that were an eye opener and a bit out there was one on the pr0n industry, brothels in Las Vegas, hardcore body-builders and plastic surgery (which he got), although looked like they were done well over 10 years ago...old Louis is 'proper nutty'!:p

They are great aren't they.....we watch them all the time.......People seem to really open up to him, and sometimes you get the feeling he's taking the mickey, but he continues on straight faced and makes the whole show very interesting..

We saw the episode on the brothels that Dylan was referring too.....wonder if he sampled the product?;).....he seems to cover subjects/topics not often seen or talked about..

Highly recommended:thumbsu:

Gloriously weird weekend. Scored a free ticket to Kings Of Leon on Sunday, and now another free ticket to the Harvest Festival (Portishead, The National, Death In Vegas) tonight.

Something is aligning somewhere.
Try and catch The Flaming Lips if you haven't seen them before :thumbsu:

Just did. Amaaazing. Now thoroughly understand where they're coming from.

A couple of nice snippets starting to hit youtube...

Couldn't be bothered with the possible transport hassle of Saturday - 3 more sleeps till their sideshow. :)

A couple of nice snippets starting to hit youtube...

Couldn't be bothered with the possible transport hassle of Saturday - 3 more sleeps till their sideshow. :)

Took 2 hours to get out of the car park. Totally worth it. :D

Just a heads up for Beirut fans- gigs in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in January with tickets selling fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back