Everyday Simpsons references

Remove this Banner Ad

When cooking I like to use - "hmmm, needs more dog."

When asked to describe something I like to say - "Well it's a lot like an orange, first you have the skin, then you have the sweet sweet inner mmmmm"

and of course I use "If I wanted to see a man eat an orange, I would have taken the orange eating class!" (In Willie's voice obviously)

THAT'S IT, BACK TO WINNIPEG!!!

A while ago a mate and I were talking about the song Just a Song about Ping Pong by Operator Please and what a silly song it is, and it reminded me of:

Hey, they're playing the elephant song.

I love that, reminds me of elephants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty standard, but yesterday I was playing RDR (yeah, late to the party, I know) and I did my first lasso, tie-up and throw onto the train tracks.

"And now we play the waiting game"

"Oh, the waiting game sucks, let's play hungry, hungry hippos". Just ended up shooting her instead. How often do trains come by?

me and my mates have used this one a fair bit lately whenever you mis-hear or can't hear someone speaking:

"i'm sorry did you just call me a liar?!"

"no i said you were fired.."

"....oh, well that's much worse"
[YOUTUBE]3VxqsrgLqdc[/YOUTUBE]

Boo-urns

the other day my dad was annoyed I drank all the tea, and goes "I'll just make my own mog of tea (instead of mug)", to which i replied "Nothing could possibli go wrong"

whenever someone is annoying me:
"IF YOU KIDS CAN'T KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELVES, THEN I'M GONNA TURN THIS CAR AROUND, AND THERE WILL BE NO CAPE CANAVERAL FOR ANYBODY!!!"
:thumbsu:

THAT'S IT, BACK TO WINNIPEG!!!
HAHAHAHAA:D:thumbsu:

Chief: You're off the case McGarnigle
McGarnicle: You're off your case, Chief
Chief: What does that even mean?
Homer: It means he gets results, you stupid chief!

HAHAHAHAA:D:thumbsu:

Chief: You're off the case McGarnigle
McGarnicle: You're off your case, Chief
Chief: What does that even mean?
Homer: It means he gets results, you stupid chief!

That was often quoted around school.

"Nice goin', McGarnigle...BILLY IS DEAD!"

"Hey, I'm trying to eat lunch here."

My brother started a band called 'Smiling Politely'. I've never been so proud of him :D

Hahaha, that is brilliant. Props to your brother.

"I've wanted to tell you off for years, but I've never had the nerve..."

"Homer, please, we don't know each other, your wife and mine are friends. I met you 3 hours ago."

"YOU STINK. You and you're whole operation stinks. I QUIT!"

"Oh well, don't quit."

"Alright then."

Use this one quite a lot. When Lisa makes a business deal with Mr Burns and is on TV or something. Homer and Bart are on the couch and Homer is like "Boy, why dont you make any business deals?" And Bart, in the most weirdest voice, says: "Ill do it this afternoon". Love that one

Haha on the episode just on

Marge (to Hot Dog guy): Do you follow my husband around?
Hot Dog guy: Lady, he's putting my kids through college

Remove this Banner Ad

Back