Sport Everything Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion on that goal?

Under the new rules I thought it was offside.

I'm not sure how it wasn't offside with the old interpretation. A blatant one missed by the lino. Incredibly lucky.

The goal they had disallowed was fair enough though, as if he doesn't have his hands all over Lovren the defender is heading that ball clear.

I'm not sure how it wasn't offside with the old interpretation. A blatant one missed by the lino. Incredibly lucky.

The goal they had disallowed was fair enough though, as if he doesn't have his hands all over Lovren the defender is heading that ball clear.
I didn't see the disallowed goal, but if it shouldn't have been disallowed, Bournemouth should feel aggrieved.

Basically I will take any luck coming Liverpool's way, as there will be times the shoe is on the other foot. I just wish it hadn't happened against Bournemouth, as the points they may have gained otherwise could be crucial to them staying up. A real fantastic story of a club on its knees only a few years ago.

Happy with Benteke so far. Showing enough to suggest he'll be a real handful when he and his teammates are on the same wavelength. They'll need to though, as this is Liverpool's run of away games in the league, up until the end of November:

ARSENAL
MANCHESTER UNITED
EVERTON
TOTTENHAM
CHELSEA
MANCHESTER CITY

6-8 points from them would be a great result.

It was less blatant than the penalty Micah Richards should've had the other night, if you saw that.
I actually didn't see any of it this week except that goal when they highlighted it when watching the FSN coverage of Hird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** di Maria, we have Depay now. 2 goals and an assist today and in 3 games overall. Unlucky not to get a hat trick, which he was disappointed with after the game. At 21, he'll soon start playing like that in the league too

**** di Maria, we have Depay now. 2 goals and an assist today and in 3 games overall. Unlucky not to get a hat trick, which he was disappointed with after the game. At 21, he'll soon start playing like that in the league too
Just saw the 2 goals. What a ******* gun.

I knew the 4-3-3 was our best formation. LVG should play it more often.

Bruuge gave him.space and time he will never get in the prem
Maybe right now but he'll make his own space and time once he adjusts to the league and we play him on the left regularly. He's got the 'I want to be the best in the world' swagger that Ronaldo had ;)

Just saw the 2 goals. What a ******* gun.

I knew the 4-3-3 was our best formation. LVG should play it more often.
It was the same lineup as last game where we played 4-2-3-1 but when we moved it forward we were much more fluid than the first 2 games.
I'd like to see the 4-3-3 though with the Schidfield and Herrera, who is unfairly warming the bench

Baba has really good reviews everywhere i've read so i think he'll turn out to be a safe buy.
Yeah i think replacing Terry would be ideal. Cahill, Zouma and Stones would be great options for Mou.
I hope Everton squeeze every penny from Roman :)
If you can manage with these guys this season and promote Ake after his loan, you'd be set

Baba has really good reviews everywhere i've read so i think he'll turn out to be a safe buy.
Yeah i think replacing Terry would be ideal. Cahill, Zouma and Stones would be great options for Mou.
I hope Everton squeeze every penny from Roman :)
If you can manage with these guys this season and promote Ake after his loan, you'd be set

need to be mindful of the uk quota too - can sense Jose wants the England CB pairing as uk pillars

...now i think of it, i reckon we won the title with two makshift full backs. I always thought Ivanovic was/is a CB and was just playing ok as RB so they left him, and Azpil is playing out of position also.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back