EWTopia: Entrance Themes

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what you all get for voting the Brood's theme out 5-0 in the first round.

xBNMY0N.gif

Leave your Ideas for the next EWTopia, I'll open the nominations for it in a few days

How would attire work though?

Would you nominate the time cena wore a red shirt with his shorts or just the shorts and shirt combo?
I was just about to ask this. Personally I'd prefer each nomination just to be one 'costume'. Your cena one with the red shirt and shorts is a good example. I'd probably need to make pictures required with the nomination unless it's obvious

Cena will be the most difficult in a thing like this.

I reckon just an 'era' will suffice for the most part. Eg: Shield era Reigns, as to distinguish from solo heavyweight title hunt era Reigns...

:D

Cena will be the most difficult in a thing like this.

I reckon just an 'era' will suffice for the most part. Eg: Shield era Reigns, as to distinguish from solo heavyweight title hunt era Reigns...

:D

Punk also had a tonne of different designs for his attire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best come back to the crowd or something. Like Y2J's "Im from Winnipeg you idiot!" or Batista's waving good bye or Takers "say what if you sleep with your sister".

Best backstage segment could be cool too if not already done. Kurt Angle would kill it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back