Excellent work by our Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Just doing a bit of brown nosing here but anyway an exceptional effort by our mods over the last 24 hours.

The traffic here has been huge with lots of threads and post and obviously a lot of work to ensure we all behave ourselves. They probably haven't had much time to indulge themselves either, which is a bit of a shame.

Well done mods. :)

I dunno, I didn't see them ban anyone who was calling for Drew's retirement at the 20 minute mark of the last quarter last night. ;)

That's because we were half cut and going off our **** at the game, swept up in "the Premiership Quarter" surge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got modded, but i cant remember what i wrote at the time as i was so bloody pumped!

You probably quoted something you shouldn't have in all likelihood ;)

I don't think the modding needs commending as much as the respect and quality of the North board posters and for the most part the * fans that popped in.

I think I was on solo duty during the match and locked the sympathy thread and put out an open message for everyone to be nice for me and in all honesty, the match thread was a breeze.

I love you all.

Peace.

Filthy out etc.

You probably quoted something you shouldn't have in all likelihood ;)

I don't think the modding needs commending as much as the respect and quality of the North board posters and for the most part the * fans that popped in.

I think I was on solo duty during the match and locked the sympathy thread and put out an open message for everyone to be nice for me and in all honesty, the match thread was a breeze.

I love you all.

Peace.

Filthy out etc.

Big ups for that on its own.

It woulda been a tough gig 1 out a still trying to be able to watch as that pure joy unfolded.

Big ups for that on its own.

It woulda been a tough gig 1 out a still trying to be able to watch as that pure joy unfolded.

I expect I'll have to do it Friday as well but I think the pressure is off though. Luckily I felt a similar vibe to the Richmond game so I wasn't bracing myself for much. However...

Imagine if we lost! :confused:

...I'd already spent the halftime break scripting my retirement thread, effective immediately, just in case.

I expect I'll have to do it Friday as well but I think the pressure is off though. Luckily I felt a similar vibe to the Richmond game so I wasn't bracing myself for much. However...

...I'd already spent the halftime break scripting my retirement thread, effective immediately, just in case.

Well heres hoping Filth that PF weekend you are up there in Sydney town enjoying a win while the mods down here look after the modding duties.

Well heres hoping Filth that PF weekend you are up there in Sydney town enjoying a win while the mods down here look after the modding duties.
Mate, if we win this Friday I'll be booking a flight first thing Saturday morning.

Mate, if we win this Friday I'll be booking a flight first thing Saturday morning.

I will be delighted if you do have the need to do that B Tron.

Personally, after 2007 and the road trip to Adelaide, involving a very flat tyre, a broken tooth (easily by the way two least unpleasant of the experiences that weekend), the thrashing by Port, the behaviour of their supporters and the antics of Chad Cornes and Warren Tredrea, I'm not game to tempt fate again by going to an interstate final.

i'm still a bit down from that game and I must say that yesterday I felt a bit sorry for the Tiger fans who made the trip. They no doubt would have copped the same sort of treatment as we did in 2007.

I will be delighted if you do have the need to do that B Tron.

Personally, after 2007 and the road trip to Adelaide, involving a very flat tyre, a broken tooth (easily by the way two least unpleasant of the experiences that weekend), the thrashing by Port, the behaviour of their supporters and the antics of Chad Cornes and Warren Tredrea, I'm not game to tempt fate again by going to an interstate final.

i'm still a bit down from that game and I must say that yesterday I felt a bit sorry for the Tiger fans who made the trip. They no doubt would have copped the same sort of treatment as we did in 2007.
I have family up I Sydney who I don't get to see as much as I would like to and they are mad North supporters, so this will be a perfect excuse to combine two things very close to my heart. I'd be willing to cop a loss and some abuse to support the club alongside my brother and nephews, although I doubt it will be anywhere near as bad as what you would have had to endure in SA back in 'ought 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back