Excellent work by our Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Well heres hoping Filth that PF weekend you are up there in Sydney town enjoying a win while the mods down here look after the modding duties.

I'm banking on it :D

I have family up I Sydney who I don't get to see as much as I would like to and they are mad North supporters, so this will be a perfect excuse to combine two things very close to my heart. I'd be willing to cop a loss and some abuse to support the club alongside my brother and nephews, although I doubt it will be anywhere near as bad as what you would have had to endure in SA back in 'ought 7.

Miss ya cuz :hearts:

Mate, if we win this Friday I'll be booking a flight first thing Saturday morning.

I'll have mine confirmed online by the time I board the train home from The 'G on Friday night (fingers crossed).

Careful what you wish for, WB. Technically I can mod this board. ;)

And possibly even have a couple of times in times of need.

How's that, an Essendon type modding the North board? :p

Actually, I wanted to make mention of/to Doss (a genuine FOTNB).

Seeing how relaxed it was on here on Friday night I reckon conversely it would have been a mess on your side.

Worth noting that despite the North vs * spite that can arise, the North and Bombers mods have a relationship of handshakes (albeit with occasional gritted teeth). In the olden days, posters would have been murdered. And old Tefs name would be coloured red (probably from the second we were drawn against Essendon).

General message to the North posters... keep it clean against the Cats this week as you did last week. I hate seeing our blokes with bans, especially during the finals.

Actually, I wanted to make mention of/to Doss (a genuine FOTNB).

Seeing how relaxed it was on here on Friday night I reckon conversely it would have been a mess on your side.

Worth noting that despite the North vs * spite that can arise, the North and Bombers mods have a relationship of handshakes (albeit with occasional gritted teeth). In the olden days, posters would have been murdered. And old Tefs name would be coloured red (probably from the second we were drawn against Essendon).

General message to the North posters... keep it clean against the Cats this week as you did last week. I hate seeing our blokes with bans, especially during the finals.
I was only gritting my teeth that time I shook your hand because there was a Carlton fan and a Hawthorn fan behind you...

I was only gritting my teeth that time I shook your hand because there was a Carlton fan and a Hawthorn fan behind you...

Fair cop.

I was gritting my teeth because I could hear them kissing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just doing a bit of brown nosing here but anyway an exceptional effort by our mods over the last 24 hours.

The traffic here has been huge with lots of threads and post and obviously a lot of work to ensure we all behave ourselves. They probably haven't had much time to indulge themselves either, which is a bit of a shame.

Well done mods. :)

Teacher's pet

untitled.png

Careful what you wish for, WB. Technically I can mod this board. ;)

And possibly even have a couple of times in times of need.

How's that, an Essendon type modding the North board? :p
You mentioned that sat night.

So was it you that made Teffy disappear? Maybe ess mods are the best. Now for kangatime and jack reacher and the trifecta would be complete.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back