Exodus Watch 2014 - Go hard or go home

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, those Adelaide supporters are confident Aish is coming back home :drunk:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/james-aish.1070964/

Only read page one so far but I thought the one talking about getting Weller (I think it was) in as a trade bait for Aish and if he for some reason decided to stay in Brisbane then they would use is on Mayes (who is apparently also a lock for a return to SA) or a (unnamed/unspecified) Suns player.

Even if Aish was not ultimately happy in Brisbane (their claim not mine) he was also explicitly seeking his own road to travel outside of anything SA related!

*shakes head*

I must say I'm more confident of either retaining the key kids we picked up last year or if we do lose them we will get something pretty decent in the deal with our new CEO in place helping us with negotiations.

Re-signed for two years at the start of this season, for those who've forgotten (taking him through until the end of 2016). Very happy here, not going anywhere. No clue where those rumours have come from.

He (Harry Houdini) tweeted today about being tight and sticking together....can't remember the exact wording, but the gist wasn't about leaving imo.

Only read page one so far but I thought the one talking about getting Weller (I think it was) in as a trade bait for Aish and if he for some reason decided to stay in Brisbane then they would use is on Mayes (who is apparently also a lock for a return to SA) or a (unnamed/unspecified) Suns player.

Even if Aish was not ultimately happy in Brisbane (their claim not mine) he was also explicitly seeking his own road to travel outside of anything SA related!

*shakes head*
You never know tho, he could just be saying that.
Still hate what that Port Adelaide kid did (forgotten his name) and said to recruiters that he would go straight back to Adelaide when his contract is up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we need to boot up the exodus thread.
Good idea this guy!

So here's the place for rumours and scuttlebutt about players returning home.

Personally, I'd like to see some CSI-style analysis of the colour combinations of the mouth-guards of the rookies.

Maybe Aish will dump Pickering for a celebrity agent like Buddy did.

If Aish does head home after next season I don't think their is a lot the club could have done to change his mind. It will be a shame but we will move on.

Losing Aish will take me a long time to move on from. In my mind he is the one that represents where the club is heading. Do we have the ability to re-sign young talent and build a premiership-contending squad, or are we just stuck going in circles again?

Losing Aish will take me a long time to move on from. In my mind he is the one that represents where the club is heading. Do we have the ability to re-sign young talent and build a premiership-contending squad, or are we just stuck going in circles again?

I understand what you are saying and I will be very dirty if he does leave. That said I believe we are on the right track and if AISH leaves it won't change my mind. The whispers of Aish going straight after his 2 years are too loud to expect the club to be able to change his mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back