Exodus Watch 2014 - Go hard or go home

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
I did go over to NZ to watch us play the Saints:). Does that count?

Those Kiwis have fenny eccents don't they?

I remember listening on the radio to an ODI cricket game being played in New Zudland a number of years ago.

I was scandalized when one of the Kiwi commentators declared that one of their betsmen had "taken Brutt Lee into the grandstand for sex":eek:

Dec 18, 2011
QLD
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Roar,Halifax Town AFC
Those Kiwis have fenny eccents don't they?

I remember listening on the radio to an ODI cricket game being played in New Zudland a number of years ago.

I was scandalized when one of the Kiwi commentators declared that one of their betsmen had "taken Brutt Lee into the grandstand for sex":eek:
Brutt sid et dudn't hippen.

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots
Apologies if this article has been cited before but the player comparisons are fascinating. - http://www.theroar.com.au/2014/07/31/brisbane-are-the-new-geelong/

Player A: 17 possessions, 4 tackles, 2 clearances, 4 marks, 2 inside 50s
Player B: 15 possessions, 3 tackles, 3 clearances, 2 marks, 1 inside 50s

Player A: 16 possessions, 4 marks, 2 tackles, 2 inside 50s, 1 clearance
Player B: 13 possessions, 2 marks, 2 tackles, 2 inside 50s, 2 clearances

Player A: 13 possessions, 4 tackles, 3 clearances
Player B: 8 possessions, 3 tackles, 2 inside 50s, 1 goal

Player A: 11 possessions, 3 marks, 4 one percenters, 2 rebounds
Player B: 13 possessions, 2 marks, 2 one percenters, 1 goal

Player A: 12 possessions, 3 marks
Player B: 5 possessions, 1 mark

Player A: 11 possessions, 3 onepercenters
Player B: DNP

Before you even make a guess at who these players are, make a choice on what group of players you would take based off these averages. No wrong answers, except anyone with a sense of sanity and credible is going to choose group A.

And now if you answered that the Player A group consisted of James Aish, Lewis Taylor, Nick Robertson, Darcy Gardiner, Tom Cutler and Daniel McStay, well done.

And for final bonus points if you answered the Player B group consisted of James Kelly, Jimmy Bartel, Gary Ablett, Steve Johnson, Charlie Gardiner and Henry Playfair, kudos to you
I think the article gets carried away a bit but it's interesting nonetheless...

Oct 20, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Apologies if this article has been cited before but the player comparisons are fascinating. - http://www.theroar.com.au/2014/07/31/brisbane-are-the-new-geelong/

I think the article gets carried away a bit but it's interesting nonetheless...

i had this exact thought this morning, whether this draft class can rival the geelong class of 2001 which set them up for a great period and maybe the will look back on this one in a couple years time, exciting times what a differece a couple of wins make

Back