Expansion Bids - where are they now

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor form? I haven't seen poor form from any of our posters.
From our on-field displays yes, but I'm talking about our player, top shelf, the lot of them.

Oh of course, they're all gems. There's not discontent at all from what I've seen in the team thread... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, over at the Warriors, we're posting up a storm, winning games and having a ball.

But yeah, you keep enjoying yourself champ. It'll turn around soon enough. :drunk:

Pie Chart Showing Winning Percentage of Bears Games:

Hmm, might need to rethink this one...
I'm assuming your picture won't work, so I'll help you out there.

bearswinloss_zps7739cc65.png

Oh of course, they're all gems. There's not discontent at all from what I've seen in the team thread... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, over at the Warriors, we're posting up a storm, winning games and having a ball.

But yeah, you keep enjoying yourself champ. It'll turn around soon enough. :drunk:
Discontent? As in our collective hate for the sim? Yep, heaps of discontent.

Meanwhile, over at the Warriors, you're playing with each others hair and saying how much you love each other. Sounds like a perfect place for you then :thumbsu:

I am/will continue to enjoy myself, don't know why I have to turn arou..... ohhh it all makes sense now.

Discontent? As in our collective hate for the sim? Yep, heaps of discontent.

Meanwhile, over at the Warriors, you're playing with each others hair and saying how much you love each other. Sounds like a perfect place for you then :thumbsu:

I am/will continue to enjoy myself, don't know why I have to turn arou..... ohhh it all makes sense now.

I'm bald. :)

But yeah, winning is SO much fun. You really should try it some time.

I'm bald. :)

But yeah, winning is SO much fun. You really should try it some time.

Um no thanks.

I've done it. 38 times in my short career to be exact. Not as exciting as you pump it up to be.

Hey it's something at least.

I doubt The Half Back could produce any better
Tag me next time ;)

But there's no point trying if I'm so overrated, trying to drop off so people don't rate me anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As it was a tough call to let both expansion bids into Season 18 I thought it only prudent we take a look at their standings 6 rounds in:

Warriors
Position: 1st
Games won: 5
Games lost: 1
%: 112
Wins against expansion sides: 1

Bears
Position: last
Games won: 0
Games lost: 6
%: 75
Wins against expansion sides: 0

******* lol. :D

Keep up the good work Bears :thumbsu:
lol... you sound just like an Essendon supporter picking on Melbourne.

Oh wait... :(

Tried to, Excel kept giving me this weird Bears:Score>Opponents;NullValue_VoidEntry Error...
I was just swapping our 101 with our 88...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back