Remove this Banner Ad

Ozguy

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Some Team on the Decline
After struggling to find an active 4 Sport (MLB/NBA/NFL/NHL) Keeper League on ESPN, I am looking for expressions of interest from people who might be keen to join up. (Always the possibilty to extend it beyond this to include AFL/NRL as well).

Most likely looking for at 12 team leagues. I would want it to start for the 2014 MLB season.

I have a rough idea of what I want to do in terms of keepers, drafts etc. Plenty of time to fine tune with input.

Feel free to post below and I will get back to you.

Only request is that you are active and not going to quit at the first sign of a poor season. I think we all hate that.

Might be interested if the concept isn't too difficult for my mushy brain to comprehend.

Pretty sure you wouldn't have many problems with it.

Basically all four sports work as separate leagues, just with the same owners owning teams for each sport.

Using one of my current baseball leagues as an example:

Draft done for initial roster

33 Man Rosters. At the end of the season, we get to keep 9 players. There are various ways this can be handled. (As simple as each team keeping 9, you keep the player and lose the pick in the round they were selected in the next years draft etc).

8 Man Minor-League rosters, able to keep 4 for the following season.

Beyond that, for a new league it is just a matter of determining scoring categories, number of keepers etc etc

if you want anymore info, just shoot me a PM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back