Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Webber, Ricciardo, NE Patriots
Simple Jack did you want to put the race threads up again this year
Ideally yes. I enjoyed doing it for the first part of last year and I thought the standard was good but unfortunately I became too busy (and I couldn't watch formula vettel) and it has persisted. I'm hoping to be able to just watch the races let alone do any other things this season.

DREAM TEAM BUFF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Fred Medal Ex-Moderator
Feb 9, 2011
Western Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC & HRT
Ideally yes. I enjoyed doing it for the first part of last year and I thought the standard was good but unfortunately I became too busy (and I couldn't watch formula vettel) and it has persisted. I'm hoping to be able to just watch the races let alone do any other things this season.

You want to put the OZ GP thread up by Tuesday ?

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
By the way DREAM TEAM BUFF - I'm happy to help Simple Jack out with the GP threads if need be. I can't commit to it for every race but am happy to do a race every few weeks or so. Have put the Aus GP one up as you said you'd like it done before today, so figured I may as well get one written up while I had the chance.

Last edited:
is dan going to be disqualified?????
RBR still in with the stewards. As soon as I hear anything I'll post it here, or in the other thread if it's been re-opened by then. I'm assuming they'll be done by the time I go to bed... (11.30-12)

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Well after watching a whole race I definitely think the Ferrari's new front end is the ugliest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
RBR still in with the stewards. As soon as I hear anything I'll post it here, or in the other thread if it's been re-opened by then. I'm assuming they'll be done by the time I go to bed... (11.30-12)
been watching the footy, had not realised what was going on..

My favourite thing about incidents like this is all the journos complaining. They complain how it's bad for the sport, being so long after the race and still not knowing the result, how it hurts the sports image etc. Really they're just annoyed about having to still be at the course when they could be somewhere else.

It was fuel flow problems that plagued Seb. I wonder if RB had a system to fudge the fuel flow and that system has failed.
Nah it was the engine itself that stuffed Seb. Renault put in some software update but Helmut said it made the car undriveable.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
My favourite thing about incidents like this is all the journos complaining. They complain how it's bad for the sport, being so long after the race and still not knowing the result, how it hurts the sports image etc. Really they're just annoyed about having to still be at the course when they could be somewhere else.

You'd think they'd love it - the only thing that would sell more papers than an Aussie podium would be an Aussie getting stripped of a podium in controversial circumstances.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
How about that? :thumbsu:

ayrton-sennas-54th-birthday-5461506921594880-hp.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back