FA Cup 2015/2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep whinging about our easy draw, in the last 3 seasons we have beaten Swansea, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, United, while you haven't even managed to beat a single top flight opponent. They could give you an easy draw and you would manage to **** it up anyway :thumbsu:

Thought we were complaining you get home games, not easy games :p

A 92nd minute GK stuff up or penalty against you guys. Dont put yourself through the pain of watching it, you've drawn the lucky side away. You're f-cked

The last time we played them at the Emirates in the league a late goal to the Gunners won me $700 so I can't complain too much. :p

And I'm sure you will get knocked out in the 4th round again.

Say what you want about the home draws, but in 2013-14 we beat Tottenham, Liverpool and Everton on the way to the final and United away in 2014-15. In 2013-14 we would have faced Man City in the SF if they didn't choke against Reading, and in 2014-15 we would have played Liverpool in the final if they hadn't have choked against Villa.

Can only beat who you get put up against, and we have beaten everyone who has since the start of 2013-14. Can't say the same for your mob.
That's half the luck of tin arse FC. You could have faced tough ties but you didn't. You could have drawn a tough away day at Hull but you didn't.

If you can't see the luck in that you're delusional.

That's half the luck of tin arse FC. You could have faced tough ties but you didn't. You could have drawn a tough away day at Hull but you didn't.

If you can't see the luck in that you're delusional.
You guys must not have had much luck in the last 25 years then I guess :thumbsu:

cSha5E.gif

You guys must not have had much luck in the last 25 years then I guess :thumbsu:
They don't come up with the term spursy for nothing. Lasagne or goals 5m over the line being missed or a final day #2 GK Fulop having a nightmare against you guys. If there's anything that can * us up we will find it!

No wonder Arsenal keep winning the 'Emirates ;)' FA Cup. They continually m̶a̶n̶u̶f̶a̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ draw lower league clubs and/or home games and then get the likes of Hull and Villa in the final.

This has been their draw in the FA Cup over the last 3 seasons, only 1 away game against a top flight team:

2015/2016
Sunderland -H-
Burnley -H-
Hull City -H-

2014/2015
Hull -H-
Brighton -A-
Boro-H-
Utd -A-
Reading -Wembley-
Villa -Wembley-

2013/3014 (Didn't leave London once)
Spurs -H-
Coventry -H-
Liverpool -H-
Everton -H-
Wigan -Wembley-
Hull -Wembley-

You also didn't leave London once in 13/14.

Quit complaining.

They don't come up with the term spursy for nothing. Lasagne or goals 5m over the line being missed or a final day #2 GK Fulop having a nightmare against you guys. If there's anything that can **** us up we will find it!
At some point you have to stop blaming luck for your failures and our successes, as hard as it might be. Swings and roundabouts as they say.

At some point you have to stop blaming luck for your failures and our successes, as hard as it might be. Swings and roundabouts as they say.
I'm still waiting for the day we go up against a side full of food poisoned players. Then I'll say swings and roundabouts

I'm still waiting for the day we go up against a side full of food poisoned players. Then I'll say swings and roundabouts
That's one. What's your excuse for every other season since 1995?

That's one. What's your excuse for every other season since 1995?
I never said it's the reason we've underperformed. Just that some sides get the rub of the green and some don't. We've overcome it at times and at other times like lasagne gate or Fulop having a mare you've just got to realise it's not your day

I never said it's the reason we've underperformed. Just that some sides get the rub of the green and some don't. We've overcome it at times and at other times like lasagne gate or Fulop having a mare you've just got to realise it's not your day
You blokes seem to blame the rub of the green for everything and completely ignore it if it goes your way (how many goals have you scored from rebounds this season?). You get your share of luck like everyone else, the rest of us don't drone on about it for 10 years afterward though :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes seem to blame the rub of the green for everything and completely ignore it if it goes your way (how many goals have you scored from rebounds this season?). You get your share of luck like everyone else, the rest of us don't drone on about it for 10 years afterward though :rolleyes:
Wouldn't expect a tin arse supporter to understand anyway

Some nice ties for the next round...

CaEYTOcWAAAP2do.jpg:large

is it me, or does it seem like there isn't any really big upsets this time around?

Ah well, we had a bit of fun in the League Cup. That Chelsea v Man City game, good fun, hopefully both sides will be giving it their all. Chelsea certainly would to redeem something this year.

Arsenal v Hull... it's a lamer version of Tottenham v Leicester. Come on Hull, lift your game, only one win.
If you let us win we won't kick you ahead of Barca. :)

Hey um, if it's OK with you, you don't mind if you can draw with them? I mean, you guys get a sweet goal in a tough game, and then the refs rob you of the win. Then come the replay, you've got strong motivation, and you guys kick the ever loving goodness as bring them to the KC and show them what a real game is like?

As much as I want you guys to pull one over them, I kinda want them to have a Cup run as well. I mean, a hat trick of FA Cups would be nice to see, lol.

Is the final played after the regular season? My shadey memory says yes

21st May, a week after the final games of the league.

It's supreme good luck. But you get used to it. After all this is the side who managed to get promoted after a 6th placed finish after some handshake dealings
Supreme good luck? Lol

The Emirates FA Cup ey, suppose it is Arsenal's cup as the Emirates Cup was the only thing they won for a number of years before 2014 or the 4th place trophy.

Supreme good luck? Lol

The Emirates FA Cup ey, suppose it is Arsenal's cup as the Emirates Cup was the only thing they won for a number of years before 2014 or the 4th place trophy.
In fairness to them it was the Budweiser cup one of the years.

SM any thugs in your side who could make it a physical match?

In fairness to them it was the Budweiser cup one of the years.

SM any thugs in your side who could make it a physical match?

Agents Livermore and Huddlestone might get a run since Hayden can't play. :)

And then we have this bloke in defence:

United getting the lowest possible team in the draw. Would lol if they lose, totally possible too.

We gotta worry about West Ham first before thinking about Blackburn. Decent draw though. Not sure we will get past West Ham though.

The sweet, sweet tears of Tottenham supporters are delicious. Keep them coming.

Back-to-back, minnows!

No wonder Arsenal keep winning the 'Emirates ;)' FA Cup. They continually m̶a̶n̶u̶f̶a̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ draw lower league clubs and/or home games and then get the likes of Hull and Villa in the final.

This has been their draw in the FA Cup over the last 3 seasons, only 1 away game against a top flight team:

2015/2016
Sunderland -H-
Burnley -H-
Hull City -H-

2014/2015
Hull -H-
Brighton -A-
Boro-H-
Utd -A-
Reading -Wembley-
Villa -Wembley-

2013/3014 (Didn't leave London once)

Spurs -H-
Coventry -H-
Liverpool -H-
Everton -H-
Wigan -Wembley-
Hull -Wembley-

i.jpeg
arsenal-tottenham.jpg

I wonder what will stand the test of time better? Spurs' incessant whinging, or the glorious, glorious images and footage of a permacrocked Wilshere shoving it up you minnows (and reeling you all in in the process)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back