Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been to the future and seen how the trade period and draft unravels, so here goes pies fans!
Darcy Moore does go to our second round pick and with our first rounder we trade that to Sydney for Tom Mitchell. Lumumba goes to Melbourne in return for a second round pick who we use on Jarrod Garlett. Mitch Clark makes his way to us with our 3rd pick and Jeff Garlett with our 4th round pick. Crazy time for the Pies coming up! Even Waylon Manson gets a rookie spot for us, wow!
cheech_marijuana_car.JPG

Rohan and jetta? get off the crack boy.Mitchell is a ball magnet machine.he will destroy those 2.Parker is a gun and sydney wont let him go.

So your opinion is more right than mine?

So your opinion is more right than mine?

The fact that the 3 players you mentioned are well entrenched in Sydney's best 22 adds more weight (don't know about Rohan though).

Parker is obvious and Jetta has the highest metres gained x retention rate of any player league wide (in other words he breaks the lines and finds targets when doing so). Both are worth top 10 picks.

The fact that the 3 players you mentioned are well entrenched in Sydney's best 22 adds more weight (don't know about Rohan though).

Parker is obvious and Jetta has the highest metres gained x retention rate of any player league wide (in other words he breaks the lines and finds targets when doing so). Both are worth top 10 picks.
Added Rohan purely for his run - which I think we need more than a ball magnet

Rohan and jetta? get off the crack boy.Mitchell is a ball magnet machine.he will destroy those 2.Parker is a gun and sydney wont let him go.

Wouldn't give up pick 8 for Mitchell, he is a ball magnet but has yet to show he will be a superstar of the competition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But isn't the whole you can do what you want if you have ability the mentality Nathan is trying to remove?

I thought Bucks had been pretty open about not really caring about what Swanny gets up to because when he's at training and when he's playing he gives his all, similarly it's why he was pissed with Shaw because the problem was that he was being a dickhead on the field with his brain snaps costing us. My impression of the 'culture change' stuff was purely on field behaviour anyway.

I thought Bucks had been pretty open about not really caring about what Swanny gets up to because when he's at training and when he's playing he gives his all, similarly it's why he was pissed with Shaw because the problem was that he was being a dickhead on the field with his brain snaps costing us. My impression of the 'culture change' stuff was purely on field behaviour anyway.
What's it like living in the parallel universe?

i said a week ago dayne beams has a new house in melbourne

Yep, it's crazy. I remember the days when people could sell houses and there was this other thing, forgot what it was called, in... invest... investment properties, that's it.

Yep, it's crazy. I remember the days when people could sell houses and there was this other thing, forgot what it was called, in... invest... investment properties, that's it.

You don't /build/ an investment property from scratch, which is what I gathered he did. You renovate existing property.

Unless you think he's in the market for building skyscrapers.

Just wondering if you have always been a big fan of dayne? or he is a "superstar" becomes there is backstreet talk he could join the lions

You don't /build/ an investment property from scratch, which is what I gathered he did. You renovate existing property.

Unless you think he's in the market for building skyscrapers.

????? really. I know several people who have brought an existing property as an investment property without doing any work to its whats so ever.

????? really. I know several people who have brought an existing property as an investment property without doing any work to its whats so ever.

Yes well that too, but when the time comes to sell it if you self-renovate you'll earn far more. Of course that might not always be an option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back