Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the sack a free agent this year? If so ,what compensation would we get if he chooses to leave ?

Hoskin-Elliott out of contract next year, just saying :p

hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoskin Elliot is a freak of nature. I would offer him as much as Sydney are paying buddy

We would have to offer GWS something completely ridiculous to entice them in to a trade. Can't see it happening.

It's something I think we need to do, and I'm in favour of, but I don't see it happening either. Quite frankly I have faith in Moore becoming a fantastic player, but I don't see him as a future #1 Key Forward. We need to invest now while we have the currency to get one, and then continue to re-develop our list around him, and hopefully still have Cloke playing good football when it all falls in place.

It's something I think we need to do, and I'm in favour of, but I don't see it happening either. Quite frankly I have faith in Moore becoming a fantastic player, but I don't see him as a future #1 Key Forward. We need to invest now while we have the currency to get one, and then continue to re-develop our list around him, and hopefully still have Cloke playing good football when it all falls in place.

My thoughts exactly. We have so much young talent coming through. Our first rounder, Keefe or Frost and a sweetner would got the job done.

Yes it will
Yes. GWS will just throw away the guy likely to be the best KPF in the league for the next decade for a reasonable defender, a draft pick they don't need, and steak knives.

You can keep dreaming, but they would be asking for Beams at a minimum.

There is only one team that would have enough to offer GWS to get Cameron and that side is GWS. They have a lot of good young players. Yes. Will they lose some. Yes. Will it be Cameron or Boyd? No! Not within the free agent term anyway. The most frustrating thing ever is people who think they could offer an ok draft pick, an average player and a crap player for a superstar 300 game key forward. Just get over the Gold Coast and GWS young superstars and thinking we will get them. We will not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back