Preview Face Off thread: Rnd 18 Adelaide Crows vs the Cola Swans @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is going? Where is everyone sitting? Looks like everything close to the ground bar Bay 3 is already allocated. Where do the opposition supporters get put now? Don't want to be down amongst the Swans cheer squad when I'm heckling $kirt.

Who is going? Where is everyone sitting? Looks like everything close to the ground bar Bay 3 is already allocated. Where do the opposition supporters get put now? Don't want to be down amongst the Swans cheer squad when I'm heckling $kirt.

I'm going. Sitting in the stands, Berwo or something stand. Meant to be good seats but never been to the SCG before so who knows.

I do think it'd be stupid to judge Sydney on their past two losses considering they played the two best teams in the comp. They'll be fired up and ready to go. If we turn the ball over as we so often do, we'll be in a world of hurt. If Buddy doesn't play things could get interesting.

Anyone else become extremely religious in the period since the news Tippett has a chance to play was dropped?

Lord, please use your divine touch and get that Judas Tippett cherry ripe for Saturday...

I do think it'd be stupid to judge Sydney on their past two losses considering they played the two best teams in the comp. They'll be fired up and ready to go. If we turn the ball over as we so often do, we'll be in a world of hurt. If Buddy doesn't play things could get interesting.

They have actually been pretty ordinary for a month, their two wins prior were not convincing.

A Sydney mate has bought us tickets in the Victor Trumper Stand. Do we have to wear tweed jackets and sip G&Ts?

I hope to bring in a sign that says "We're booing for Tippett"

It's hard to say whether Sydney are having a flat spot or they are starting to decline. Since the bye they have beaten Poort by 10 points at the SCG and Brisbane by 21 points at the Gabba. Add in a 3 goal loss to the Tigers at the SCG, a thumping from Hawthorn at ANZ and last week's whipping by the Eagles and suddenly we are a real chance. They also lost to the Bulldogs at the SCG this year so their SCG wins this year have been over GWS, Carlton and Poort.

Could we? Would we?.........................................

Ha. Bit jelly every post you make starts off with a different European destination. Eg I woke up in my villa in Tuscany :D:rainbow:

Sorry next one won't be a villa in Tuscany but a very spacious apartment in Versailles instead :D (last part of the trip before home in time for the Richmond game)

Personally I think the loss of Ted Richards has hurt the swans. I hope he doesn't recover this week. ;)

Anyone else become extremely religious in the period since the news Tippett has a chance to play was dropped?

Lord, please use your divine touch and get that Judas Tippett cherry ripe for Saturday...

I'm a little divided on this; on one hand I'm looking forward to finally seeing him play against us, on the other I'd prefer if it was in Adelaide instead.:(

Tippetts in !!!! Finally we get our chance at him, be interesting to see how long the boys memories are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it was interesting that a little wander along Lake Geneva I did today this is what I saw. Thought it was a little apt considering the upcoming game. There were a lot of Swans, but only the one crow there stealing food away from the Swans.

tumblr_lxovr8ueKt1qa9wmko1_500.gif

Dangefield - Parker
Thompson - Kennedy
Sloane - Hannerbery
Douglas - Jack
Smith - McVeigh
Jacobs - Tippet?

Sydney are playing without a ruck at the SCG where a centre clearance gets you within 20 metres of goal, we also happen to be the number 1 centre clearance team have have the number 1 centre clearance player in danger.

The only reason Wright is in the team is surely to polax Tippett..... find it silly that Sydney aren't taking in a ruckman... centre clerances are so important at the SCG if Jacobs delivers it down our midfielders throats we should score at least 10 goals.

Hi nikki , is there an overseas live AFL app? Heading to Italy tomorrow and don't want to miss
I paid for the afl international access for a month and have watched one game fully live and most of the other two live as well until I had to do other things on the trip. Then watched all the replays. The quality is prety good and just signed up on the AFL site via the watch afl link they have on there.

I watched on my laptop using the wifi in each hotel so far.

A damn sight different from when I lived in the UK and only way was via a radio call when the Afl managed to link the right radio call with the right link :p

My mail is that he's still mates with our players. It's the fans that are peed off. Expect to see some warm bonhomie after the game.
No doubt but much like Buddy and the Hawks there's gonna be niggle.

Hope we win but if we do lose hopefully coaching staff wake up and make the necessary changes as we have about 4 players in SANFL who should be in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back