Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

Atm I got a chick on my FB that has just discovered who Ronda Rousey is.......Every 10 minutes there is a new post on how she is going to BJJ training or Rousey is her role model......I understand that, Ronda is awesome chick....we have all known this for a few years now. I just logged on then and now is she going on about the conflict in Gaza and how we all are robots.....who are spiritually controlled by God.

I would delete her, but she posts some pretty hot pics every now and then.

Atm I got a chick on my FB that has just discovered who Ronda Rousey is.......Every 10 minutes there is a new post on how she is going to BJJ training or Rousey is her role model......I understand that, Ronda is awesome chick....we have all known this for a few years now. I just logged on then and now is she going on about the conflict in Gaza and how we all are robots.....who are spiritually controlled by God.

Well you know what to do, son :cool:

Isn't Rousey's background mostly in Judo?

Rousey, she can beat the crap out of me, any way you look at it.

and Gina Carano, damn she's hot.

Last edited:

You need to keeep her if she's doing BJJ training. I wonder if Andy Dick is the trainer though, coz that's just weird.

One thing that pisses me off to no end is when unattractive/fat girls put up profile pictures and then other girls (often more attractive ones) start commenting "Beautiful!" "Stunning!" "Gorgeous!" on it.

Can't they tell the comments are just out of sympathy and obviously not genuine? Doesn't it become insulting? Or are these girls just shallow/insecure enough to believe the comments? I don't get it .

The breast cancer awareness statuses when that time of the year is on.

"I like it on the keyboard typing how I care about breast cancer by saying I like it on the kitchen table"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how it's somehow meant to raise awareness by being a secret in-joke.

#womanlogic

People who just share loads of s**t every day. Piss off.

Stop clogging ma news feed!

True. On the flipside, I hate "phantom users" Does anyone have friend/s in their group who are on Facebook but never post/share/like/comment on anything at all, then when you see them in person they question you or call you out on something you posted? s**t really annoys me.

Also I had to unfollow the Carlton page. I can't stand reading the comments. If the club is going poorly on field and they post something unrelated to footy like a competition or something a player might be doing that doesn't involve training, the comments are filled with people like "UM STOP POSTING s**t LIKE THIS AND FOCUS ON GOALKICKING, WE ARE s**t" FFS do they think Mick Malthouse runs the Facebook page? The media department and football department aren't related.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL team Facebook pages attract bigger dumbarses than BigFooty ever will get.

I have one person who I do get along well with, but by golly posts nearly everything, everything she does with her teenage children, every meal she has, every exercise activity she does, every random song or meme. Makes me wonder.

Seriously, what is this going to do to combat breast cancer? The latest Facebook crap after I liked a post about a male FB friend saying he flashed his boobs.

You should not have liked or commented !! Now you have to pick one from these below and post it to your status. This is the 2014 breast cancer awareness game. Don't be a spoil sport pick your poison from one of these and change your status 1)Damn Diarrhoea 2)Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket. 3) Anyone have a tampon, Im out ? 4)How do you get rid of foot fungus 5) Whyis nobody around when I'm horny? 6) No Toilet Paper Goodbye socks. 7)Someone has offered me a job as a prostitute But i.m hesitant . 8)I think I'm in love with someone what should I do. 9) I've decided to stop wearing underwear.. 10) It's confirmed I'm going to be a Mummy/Daddy ! 11) Just won $900 on a scratch card. 12) I've just found out I've been cheated on for the last 5 months. Post with no explanations. So sorry I fell for it too !! Cant wait for your post... LOL[\quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Facebook feed is just full of photos people have uploaded from their trip to Europe, as it is the mid-year uni break. It's only a handful or so who do it, but they do it multiple times a day, every single ******* day.

"I see arseholes like you every day."
"EVERY *EN DAY".

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the facebook pages that promote armchair activism absolutely s**t me. They'll post a picture of a kid with a deformity and say "1 like = 1 prayer" and they'll be idiots that like and share the picture.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the facebook pages that promote armchair activism absolutely s**t me. They'll post a picture of a kid with a deformity and say "1 like = 1 prayer" and they'll be idiots that like and share the picture.
Hey, I'll have you know we stopped Kony!

More things that s**t me on FB
People that are clearly lacking social consciousness/awareness but pretend to post some heart felt status to whore as many likes as possible. Usually posted by some stupid **** that couldn't give two shits about anything other than themselves.
Example: OMG, Kony is so evil. I can't believe we aren't doing anything about it. I'm in tears thinking about it.

2. People that send around Candy Crush or Farmville requests. Seriously * off, I couldn't give two shits about what you play. Stop clogging up my notifications.

3. Sluts bitching about other sluts. Usually done anonymously.
Example: Don't say s**t about me behind my back. Bitch you don't know my story.

4. Sluts bitching about being fat and ugly when in truth they know they aren't and are just craving attention.

5. Any form of like whoring basically.

Probably been mentioned numerous times already...but people who continually post pictures/statuses about nightclubs do my head in. Seems like every second flog these days is a promoter or a shitty DJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back