Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably been mentioned numerous times already...but people who continually post pictures/statuses about nightclubs do my head in. Seems like every second flog these days is a promoter or a shitty DJ

Wait til you hit your mid 20's. Then every second post is about a shitty baby, and every bloody new campaigner mum thinks she's going to start a successful baby clothes/toys/photos/accessories business.

And on photos, does everyone else have campaigners on theirs who start up a Firstname Lastname Photography page after they buy a DSLR and thus think that they're pro photographers? I've got some mates around 21 years old through work/cricket, and there's this bloke takes photos at all of their 21sts. Nearly every photo is just your bog standard posed and smile photo, and the ones that aren't are usually either blurry or just generally crap, and these dumb campaigners pay him. You could hand a camera to a monkey and achieve the same results.

And on photos, does everyone else have campaigners on theirs who start up a Firstname Lastname Photography page after they buy a DSLR and thus think that they're pro photographers? I've got some mates around 21 years old through work/cricket, and there's this bloke takes photos at all of their 21sts. Nearly every photo is just your bog standard posed and smile photo, and the ones that aren't are usually either blurry or just generally crap, and these dumb campaigners pay him. You could hand a camera to a monkey and achieve the same results.
http://youarenotaphotographer.com/about/

Anyone a fan of the 'humblebrag'?

I've had a few with mates in Brazil.

"Can't believe my flight got delayed. No partying for me in Rio tonight :(" is one example.

Just as bad as the "If you're in this city go to this place" which pretty much says "I've been travelling too and not only do I want to show off but also live vicariously through you to do it."

Wait til you hit your mid 20's. Then every second post is about a shitty baby, and every bloody new campaigner mum thinks she's going to start a successful baby clothes/toys/photos/accessories business.

I thought the pyramid sales types would've exploited facebook a lot more.

talking about stupid social networking crazes, do you think that us big footy members could have enough numbers to troll the internet with a new stupid social network craze?

talking about stupid social networking crazes, do you think that us big footy members could have enough numbers to troll the internet with a new stupid social network craze?

nod-of-approval.gif

Ideas ?

EDIT - After watching the footy show episode of the Big Bills house. I came up with the idea of doing the Warrick Capper on anything possible. Its like planking, You can take a specky on anything and post it to FB or Instagram or whatever social media is #1 at the moment. I think it has potential.

Ideas ?

EDIT - After watching the footy show episode of the Big Bills house. I came up with the idea of doing the Warrick Capper on anything possible. Its like planking, You can take a specky on anything and post it to FB or Instagram or whatever social media is #1 at the moment. I think it has potential.

Lol, i like it. would be good in a crowded shopping centre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ideas ?

This has potential.

#CAPPA

I have people currently writing moppy anniversary posts on Facebook, directed at their partner. Then their partner replies saying moppy s**t back, then it keeps going. Why don't they just ******* say it to each other instead of on Facebook so everyone else has to see it? Even a phone call would suffice surely?

So if Thorpey wasn't a swimming champion he shouldn't be able to marry?
Is that the logic you're using?
The FB friend that posted it, a lobbier for gay marriage was likely pointing out how wrong it is to be so against gay marriage when we allow scumbags to marry.

What I found interesting was the comments from a random friend he added supporting paedophilia and basically implying that there is a difference between paedophilia and a sex crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FB friend that posted it, a lobbier for gay marriage was likely pointing out how wrong it is to be so against gay marriage when we allow scumbags to marry.

What I found interesting was the comments from a random friend he added supporting paedophilia and basically implying that there is a difference between paedophilia and a sex crime.

If by "sex crime" you mean rape then I can see where he's coming from

There is. Paedophilia is sexual attraction to children, something that the individual has no control over. It becomes a crime when they act on their impulses. I think it's important to make that distinction so paedophiles can openly seek support without judgement and avoid becoming child molesters.

There is. Paedophilia is sexual attraction to children, something that the individual has no control over. It becomes a crime when they act on their impulses. I think it's important to make that distinction so paedophiles can openly seek support without judgement and avoid becoming child molesters.
Fair enough.

I have people currently writing moppy anniversary posts on Facebook, directed at their partner. Then their partner replies saying moppy s**t back, then it keeps going. Why don't they just ******* say it to each other instead of on Facebook so everyone else has to see it? Even a phone call would suffice surely?

My girlfriend did this to me last month. I deleted it and replied to her by text.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back