Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

Also a guy on my list posts all his posts publicly and I made a comment on both, respectfully disagreeing with him, but he won't respond. Seems like the kinda guy that only responds to people who totally agree with him.

Hashtags make me honestly want to punch people in the face. Putting a stupid little "#" before a comment or word doesn't make it more interesting or poignant. .....

I'm a guitar teacher at primary schools... Last lesson I started teaching two of the younger students (grade 2) some new notes and got into sharps and flats for the first time....

The whole goddam lesson they kept calling it 'Hashtag F' instead of 'F Sharp'

It was an effort to keep rationally calm

Surely overseas is the one of the only times it's ok to post a photo?
I'm up to approx. a month without using facebook, I actually feel smarter day by day.

Surely overseas is the one of the only times it's ok to post a photo?
I'm up to approx. a month without using facebook, I actually feel smarter day by day.

Really want to delete my account. Currently using it for advertising something, but once that's finalised I plan on deleting it.

I'm a guitar teacher at primary schools... Last lesson I started teaching two of the younger students (grade 2) some new notes and got into sharps and flats for the first time....

The whole goddam lesson they kept calling it 'Hashtag F' instead of 'F Sharp'

It was an effort to keep rationally calm

I can understand kids being into hashtags - they're young, they want to make friends, find their identity and 'be cool'. Its grown men and women who engage in this goofy s**t that I have a problem with. If you're in your 20's, 30s or (ugh) even 40s and going to the gym you should have more going on in life than hashtagging 'sunsoutgunsout' or 'girlgymselfie' on your dumbass social media account or doing cringeworthy crap like this to draw attention to yourself.

A friend of a friend appeared on my newsfeed, they had just done a 'how and when will you die' auto generating thing, and they got 'heart attack, 2016'. Now everybody is like 'omg are you ok hun?' And 'is your heart healthy? Take care of yourself xxxx'.

Just, wow.

A friend of a friend appeared on my newsfeed, they had just done a 'how and when will you die' auto generating thing, and they got 'heart attack, 2016'. Now everybody is like 'omg are you ok hun?' And 'is your heart healthy? Take care of yourself xxxx'.

Just, wow.

I hope the girl (it must be a girl who said it otherwise I will be physically ill) who said 'omg are you ok hun?' gets 'AIDS Feb 2015'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they've updated the 'seen' feature. It tells you when they last saw your message. Before that once they saw it, it would just say 'seen at' whatever time and stay like that until another message was sent. But yeah now it lets you know when they last checked it, which helps you know who's been reading back on old conversations.

Omg. I just sent a mate a screenshot to save typing a lot of detail and i wasnt thinking and all my tabs were open up the top. My secret life is over haha.....at least i didnt have the most embarassing tabs open. I tried to delete it but realized its pointless. Hopefully he take no notice

i only utilise hashtags for sarcastic or humourous effect. serial hashtaggers are among the worst cretins of the social media realm.

#silencethetaggers.

If Michael Gira started using hashtags , I will burn all my Swans records.

Worst hashtag I've ever seen is #wifeyforlifey

When c**nts check in to court or the police station, then when people ask why they ignore the question

Remove this Banner Ad

Back