Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

A like can infer agreeance, not just the literal meaning.

True, but the difference is that one uses binoculars and out of their way to the persons house.

Plus, it's on a public forum.

There's a difference between checking out Jennifer Lawrence in a bikini on google, than hacking into her computer to get private photos shes taken of herself.

Plus plus, chicks probably check dudes out on facebook. And other chicks as well.
It is surprising easily to stalk people via Facebook. Due to Favebook continuously updating their interface and settings, most privacy settings are reset when the update comes; and then people keep forgetting to update their privacy settings.

The best way to find photos of someone who has their privacy up to date is to Click into their Cover Photos. I don't think you can put those pictures on private. Alternatively, scroll down to really old posts on their News Feed and there may be some posts that haven't been put on private.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a facebook "debate" with a couple of feminists over a posted article. It didn't go down well. They didn't like anyone disagreeing with their viewpoint. Lost a friend :(. Other girl didn't like being labeled condescending.

Just had a facebook "debate" with a couple of feminists over a posted article. It didn't go down well. They didn't like anyone disagreeing with their viewpoint. Lost a friend :(. Other girl didn't like being labeled condescending.
You've lost nothing.

11407118_1023820154316308_118927308695438549_n.jpg

Been there. Done that. Her own boyfriend was even agreeing with that I was saying so interested to see what happened there.

I'd love to get in on some debates on facebook but too embarrassed if people I actually know read that I take it seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back