Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

I did the same for a while on my phone. I only had the messenger app because I couldn't be stuffed reading about other people lives and pic of their food.
I get sick of seeing s**t, then I just want to stir people up about how pathetic the s**t they put on there is. Particularly feminist s**t, but my gf doesn't like me stiring s**t so yeah.

just found this thread and im sure people have brought these things up, but posts that anooy me are people who:
1. Ask for an answer to a question that could be found on google just as fast as asking the question
2. Posting a comment that sounds really good/bad but doesnt explain what it is and is just attention seeking - and people fall for it
3. Similar lines to no.2 when females post something about looking ugly/fat when they know all their friends will tell them how good they do look

just found this thread and im sure people have brought these things up, but posts that anooy me are people who:
1. Ask for an answer to a question that could be found on google just as fast as asking the question
2. Posting a comment that sounds really good/bad but doesnt explain what it is and is just attention seeking - and people fall for it
3. Similar lines to no.2 when females post something about looking ugly/fat when they know all their friends will tell them how good they do look
Sadly my sister for 1,2 and 3.

I know a guy that does the Valentines I'm alone meme s**t on facebook, or some comment about being single through a meme or clever coment.

Stay strong babygirl, inbox me if u need to talk

I agree with your other points but on this one I kind of like that people engage their facebook friends in their quest for knowledge.

I agree with your other points but on this one I kind of like that people engage their facebook friends in their quest for knowledge.
Would be the same here.

Lot's of things can be easily found by google, but we prefer to hear it via actual communication.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today's 'Grief pr0n of the day' are people baking cakes for that William Tyrell kid, then posting pic of cake with some sort of 'oh poor baby happy 4th birthday wherever you are' type post.

Why? Just why?

To be fair, that family has had a tough time lately, with Margery and Loris both being thrown in jail; they probably need the support.

That should be your comment.
3qqc43.jpg

Yeah, I don't like the tagging either, because I genuinely want to read people's comments.

But if it's not tags, it's people posting the same repetitive meme which was funny at the time, but now is overused and has no relativity.

Yeah, I don't like the tagging either, because I genuinely want to read people's comments.

But if it's not tags, it's people posting the same repetitive meme which was funny at the time, but now is overused and has no relativity.
wonka1.jpg

;)

Changing your Profile Pic to include the gay flag? Come on now! What are you trying to achieve?
To show support?

It's no different to making a status about it or hashtagging love wins.

In this case, it's done by visual stimuli and alike the hashtag, it's done by the same approach that shows unity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back