Preview FaceOff Round 3: Adelaide vs. Melbourne, April 18th, 1:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think that Walsh is going to run with a 'team first' mantra and then isolate individuals who are exceptions. It's a physically taxing game system and every player will be required to play their part. We can hardly endorse guys like Mackay and Wright as serving their role in a higher purpose and in the same breath suggest that Thommo won't have to do the same. He'll have to run as hard as anyone else in our midfield.

Goodes is demoted to NEAFL this weekend. It happens eventually.

My girlfriend wants me to drive to Karratha with her tomorrow to get her car serviced. That is a 2 and a half hour drive each way ... plus a 3 to 4 hour wait for the service. I would miss both the Crows game and the Ess v Carl game, even if we leave at 6am as intended.

How do I get out of this?!?!?!

You look fat in those jeans

My girlfriend wants me to drive to Karratha with her tomorrow to get her car serviced. That is a 2 and a half hour drive each way ... plus a 3 to 4 hour wait for the service. I would miss both the Crows game and the Ess v Carl game, even if we leave at 6am as intended.

Three words...I am gay

General rule for getting out of doing pain in the arse chores with the other half is simple... Ask for sex, a lot of it. She'll either tell you to get ****ed and leave disgusted. Or IF she obliges, you're suddenly struck down with a bad case of "shaggers back", leaving you stuck on the couch.
Let the brewskis flow.

Edit: I have researched this method quite a bit, does work.

What vehicle are you driving in?

Puncture a tyre
Wear out the battery

Really.
Tell here you have a prior engagement.

That was Mark Thompson's eventual excuse for not going to the 30th year reunion. How ridiculous, as if the people he was going to have "dinner" with wouldn't accept that as an excuse "WHAT?! You have a 30th reunion of the Essendon premiership teams to attend! But we have made bookings at the local Thai restaurant. U rude Essendon c***!" Not likely.

No kids? Get a nanny from somewhere like Vietnam, maybe 2. If she still stays, it's probably happy days.

Ha ha. That's funny because she is from Philippines and we already have one of her friends from Philippines and a girl from Thailand living here. Her daughter sometimes too. No wonder I am feeling emasculated.

Ha ha. That's funny because she is from Philippines and we already have one of her friends from Philippines and a girl from Thailand living here. Her daughter sometimes too. No wonder I am feeling emasculated.

I think your issues are beyond help. You need a Slippery Pete intervention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Break up with her.
Wreck the car so it doesn't even start.
I love it when people ask for relationship advice.

Tell her to take the car herself coz the footys on. Simple.
Perfect opportunity to blackmail her
This is actually depressing. Put the foot down mate.
Change the oil and spark plugs yourself.
Yep service her your self, and take the car another day.
No kids? Get a nanny from somewhere like Vietnam, maybe 2. If she still stays, it's probably happy days.
My wife wouldn't dare interupt football.
Sounds like you're a little bitch in this relationship.
Really.
Tell here you have a prior engagement.
You look fat in those jeans
Three words...I am gay
What vehicle are you driving in?

Puncture a tyre
Wear out the battery
That relationship is doomed. Sorry.

How could anybody not love the Adelaide BF board?

So I've got free tickets to the game tomorrow for the wife, kids and me, but the one catch is that I have to be there early as my mate is in the Bendigo Bank pig suit and needs me to lead him around on the field.

Now, my wife is not too keen on Footy, and due to working most weekends, I've not been able to get to a game at Adelaide oval as yet, so I was wondering what sort of activities are on offer to keep 5 & 7 year old girls entertained for an hour or so (as well as a anti-football wife) ?

So I've got free tickets to the game tomorrow for the wife, kids and me, but the one catch is that I have to be there early as my mate is in the Bendigo Bank pig suit and needs me to lead him around on the field.

Now, my wife is not too keen on Footy, and due to working most weekends, I've not been able to get to a game at Adelaide oval as yet, so I was wondering what sort of activities are on offer to keep 5 & 7 year old girls entertained for an hour or so (as well as a anti-football wife) ?

Is she interested in driving someone to Karratha? We could kill two birds with one stone here.

She can go and get the car serviced with Bosley

dump them somewhere near St. Peter's college and they will have the most lovely walk through the parklands and along the river to the game. Jesus Slippery Pete , you got time to help this poor sap as well mate?

They have a kids Crow zone outside AO now. Got a bouncy castle and a bunch of other stuff there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back